Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 3:45:20 AM EDT
that there is a thread on the board with a Team Member, Brillo,  keeping track of 5.56mm prices from the major distributors????????

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=222888

THAT's cool!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:40:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, those of us who have to BUY weapons and ammo have known about this for a very long time.

Your are part of my daily ritual now...wake up, get a latte', slap Matt, eat....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes, those of us who have to BUY weapons and ammo have known about this for a very long time. And you crusty bastages dont' share

Your are part of my daily ritual now...wake up, get a latte', slap Matt, eat....

'least I'm in there before you empty your colostomy bag.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, those of us who have to BUY weapons and ammo have known about this for a very long time. And you crusty bastages dont' share

'least I'm in there before you empty your colostomy bag.

I've been there,  It aint pretty!

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Bunny,

Where do I get my Matt45 VooDoo doll?...

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bunny,

We need to get some personal effects. If we take the jig over there, the empty beer cans will do nicely.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
that there is a thread on the board with a Team Member, Brillo,  keeping track of 5.56mm prices from the major distributors????????

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=222888

THAT's cool!

7.62x51 prices also
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bunny,

We need to get some personal effects. If we take the jig over there, the empty beer cans will do nicely.

So I take it , that If I went out and bought a Supply clerk GI Joe, and put Matt45 on the name tapes it really would have no powers?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bunny,

So I take it , that If I went out and bought a Supply clerk GI Joe, and put Matt45 on the name tapes it really would have no powers?

Technically, you could print out one of his posts and stuff it in the doll...

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bunny,

That's Ass't Supply SGT, or even Retention NCO, the Supply Clerk works for me.

D_B, if we're talking about stuffing things....I have a few suggestions for ya!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top