Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:00:26 PM EDT
You should come shoot with me up at the little pit today.  I'm heading out in about 15min.

-rob
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have really liked that.  I have to sit and make sure the phones don't up and leave the building.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I love surprising virgin Tannerite users.  I went up there with a couple pounds today.  An elderly gentleman and his grandson were out shooting and I decided to give them a couple charges to shoot at.  The grandfather didn't want the kid to miss out on all the fun so he let him shoot.  I set up the targets and jogged back behind the firing line.  Kid missed it 2 or 3 times but it was about 150ft out so you can't blame him.  Finally *KABOOOM* the kid turns around.... Boy was the look on the kids face priceless.   like that the whole time.

So we walked up there.  It split the rock I had set it on in half.

It's good to give back to the community.

-Rob
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Well done, SKSGuy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top