Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 11:04:40 PM EDT
By 3M.

Many people do drunken posting or dialing. Now try to top this "absentee posting"
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
By 3M.

Many people do drunken posting or dialing. Now try to top this "absentee posting"

You may have defeated us with your new-fangled technology. We may have to seek revenge, instead.

Send me your phone number....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:07:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmmmmmmmm.  I am from VAHTF, I posted on 9Millie's WAHTF account a couple of weeks ago. That's long distance absentee posting.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
By 3M.

Interesting..three possible suspects but one more likely than the rest.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Boys can be so mean.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
By 3M.

Interesting..three possible suspects but one more likely than the rest.

Log Out!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:16:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Boys can be so mean.

and who saw this oppertunity first??? Girls can be equally mean, trying to blame it all on little ol me and Erex.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top