Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 10:06:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
 --  John F. Kennedy

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have been very disappointed to not see a comment from Strat here. I like the quote too.
That election was a black spot in state history.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still pissed that apparently my vote wasn't even counted.  I guess that the state making an exception for it's Guardmemebers deployed to the Middle East, for being marked one day late (in Germany) is too much to ask for.  Letting felons vote though, now that's another story.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm still pissed that apparently my vote wasn't even counted.  I guess that the state making an exception for it's Guardmemebers deployed to the Middle East, for being marked one day late (in Germany) is too much to ask for.  Letting felons vote though, now that's another story.

Hell you're lucky -- My daughter, stationed in Germany, just got an empty envelope from the local auditor when she sent for her absentee ballot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#5]
A google expert can find the results of the republican party challenge to the sno-county election 1996, it is the same results as these latest challenges, I told you so, I told you so, I told you so !

The only way to take our state back peacefully is to re-instate the paper ballot at the township level, each precinct has it's own officers that tally the precinct vote passed up to the county level.

High population/voter density in the western part of sno and king county could not pass bills effecting rural less populated east county areas, this could also be used to prevent the coastal counties from imposing/plundering the eastern counties of Washington state.

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence." --John Adams

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell you're lucky -- My daughter, stationed in Germany, just got an empty envelope from the local auditor when she sent for her absentee ballot.

It was total bullshit. We didn't get ours until less than a month before they were due, then all mail in the theater got routed throught Kuwait, then to Germany.  It got to Kuwait on time, but was postmarked one day late in Germany. That's for the people who even got theirs.  I can see some of the ones not getting them because their mail truck was hit by an IED, but it happened to more than a couple people.
And now she has the nerve to get on the radio and thank the WA Guard for doing it's job-- almost a year after we got back!  And last month I got a form letter from her and the "First Gentleman" saying thank you or something.  How about not disenfranchising me?  It pisses me off.  Stupid dems are crying about people who were too stupid to mark their damn ballots correctly, but don't say anything when ours are a single day late, or don't even get them.  That's like a slap in your daughters face.  I bet if the military traditionally voted dem, they'd have gotten our ballots months sooner, and would have been having all night sessions to change the law, especially if she were losing by only a couple hundred votes.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Silly rabbit, votes are for guns.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Does this mean that I get to sleep in the love shack at the next LCR?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm buying what I can out of state.   Saving good chunk of money and boycotting the illegitimate government.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top