Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 8:03:14 PM EDT
Having a problem finding a source for ammo can around the area.  Anybody have any good places?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
James is usually pretty good. He shows up at Phuall Ptuui Pouy Puyallup
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Old fart
Silly wabbit

He said SE Washington.  That's like Walla Walla, Clarkston, et. al.

You may have to mail order if you don't have any surplus stores or a G.I. Joe's in the area.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I know there is a gun show in Lewiston every once in a while. That would be the place to look for ammo cans or at least someone there would know where to get some. Even though Lewistin is in Idaho, it's just across the river from Clarkston!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Old fart
Silly wabbit

He said SE Washington.  That's like Walla Walla, Clarkston, et. al.

You may have to mail order if you don't have any surplus stores or a G.I. Joe's in the area.

OK,OK, I seen a few stores in Moses Lake. That's the best I can do.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Anything in the Tri-cities?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Bob's Surplus in Airway Heights has piles of ammo cans, He seems to be getting all the ones coming out of FAFB DRMO. He has a large selection of 30/50 and oversized..
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:14:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Well ordered some form Cabelas, got 8 50cal and 6 30cal. Not bad price not great either, but less then the last gun show.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bob's Surplus in Airway Heights has piles of ammo cans, He seems to be getting all the ones coming out of FAFB DRMO. He has a large selection of 30/50 and oversized..

Got any contact info for this place?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a surplus store in Monroe now Boomer.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a surplus store in Monroe now Boomer.....

I'll check it out, too. Where's it at in Monroe?

One of my brothers-in-law used to live in Airway Heights and showed me a surplus store there that had some pretty screaming deals on stuff surplused out of Fairchild. But the last time I stopped by, the building had been condemned and I don't know if the business moved or just disappeared. I was hoping this Bob's Surplus might be the same place in a new location or at least have similarly great prices. I can find anything about the name in the phone book. I am in Coeur d' Alene for the weekend and wouldn't mind stopping by and checking out the store on my way home.

If it matters, I would love to find some more genuine USGI wool blankets. They are kind of tough to find at good prices.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Bob's is on hwy 2 aprox 100yds west of Hayford Road on the north side of hwy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If it matters, I would love to find some more genuine USGI wool blankets. They are kind of tough to find at good prices.

Are you waxing / buffing floors?  Got an inspection coming up with Household-6?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Bob's is on hwy 2 aprox 100yds west of Hayford Road on the north side of hwy.

Right on, just a few blocks down from the Longhorn. I will see if they are open on my way out of town in the morning. Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#14]
The place in Airway Heights is called Bill's Military Surplus. Not a huge selection of stuff, but okay. Prices seemed about average. Obviously mostly ex-USAF gear. They have a small room full of ammo cans. Picked up a few of the larger .50 cal cans.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Ken at www.northwestloading.com has a pretty good supply of cans.  His warehouse is in LaCrosse in Whitman county.  You might want to drop him a note or give him a call.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Well out of the 8 fifty rd cans I picked up from Cabelas 4 have rusted bottoms.  They are going back.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Ken at www.northwestloading.com has a pretty good supply of cans.  His warehouse is in LaCrosse in Whitman county.  You might want to drop him a note or give him a call.

FUCKING X-Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to post some vague, out-of-spec information, simular to "There's a guy....in LaCrosse...who reloads. & sells ammo. IIRC his name is Ken." But we already had one of those.

Instead ImTeam friggin NAILED IT!. W00t!

Yeah....a big plus one for Ken, he's a real nice guy, easy to work with.
(BTW He's usually at the L&C Spokane Funshow)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#18]
I used to shit in ammo cans before they got sent back with the dunnage....

Im about 100% sure I got one of them back from James.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#19]
There is a guy near Ritzville who has them. Nice for about $5 IM me for the #
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Don't know why I was thinking the place was called Bob's .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top