Don't see many of these around

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:30:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tumbleweed:
Don't see many of these around

img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/tumbleweed2/1k.jpg

It is not federal
There is no reserve
It meets none of the six condition of a note

Internal FED name; Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Dollar FRAUD 'bout says it all
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:40:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:
It is not federal
There is no reserve
It meets none of the six condition of a note

Internal FED name; Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Dollar FRAUD 'bout says it all

Agreed. Still, they would be convenient in place of a stack of 20's and preferred to a piece of worthless plastic, no?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:56:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2006 8:57:03 PM EDT by Da_Bunny]
Send me a few, I'll see if they spend. I may be able to convert them to real currency, like ammo.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:59:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Send me a few, I'll see if they spend. I may be able to convert them to real currency, like ammo.

There is no silver bullet solution, only lots of copper jacketed ones.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:04:17 PM EDT

Agreed. Still, they would be convenient in place of a stack of 20's and preferred to a piece of worthless plastic, no?

During german hyperinflation a stamp to mail a letter was 5 million marks, wheel barrows full of paper money were needed to buy a loaf of bread, people would dump the paper out of the wheel barrows and steal the wheel barrows.

It will be gradual at first but the FRAUD will hyperinflate, there are already limits on how much cash you can withdraw and the amounts checks can be written for, safe deposit boxes (their contents) are under the control of FEMA.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:05:45 PM EDT
I'll print out a big bag full and see if James will take them

Just kidding if any secret squirrel service types are looking
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:23:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2006 9:25:10 PM EDT by CavVet]
The non tinfoil version I heard was we quit making larger bills to prevent foreign governments from stockpiling our money.

Jeeves??

ETA: And worth almost twice face value.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:43:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:
The non tinfoil version I heard was we quit making larger bills to prevent foreign governments from stockpiling our money.

Jeeves??

ETA: And worth almost twice face value.

The $5,000 bill featured a portrait of James Madison

The $10,000 bill featured a portrait of Salmon P. Chase

The $100,000 bill featured a portrait of Woodrow Wilson printed only as a gold certificate of Series of 1934, printed in orange on the back.

The large demonination bills were mostly used by banks and the Federal Governent for large financial transactions. Circulation of large demonination bills was stopped by Nixon in 1969 (printing had already been discontinued in 1946) to help combat organized crime. Given the development of electronic transactions and concerns over counterfeiting and the use of cash by illegal drug dealers, there's no reason to have these bills reissued.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:48:43 PM EDT

safe deposit boxes (their contents) are under the control of FEMA.

That reminds me. I gotta go ask my local FEMA rep if they'll let me get my passport outta there for my next trip out of the country.

ETA: Nope, FEMA said I can't go nowheres nohows. Bummer.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:52:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:56:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By YOPD:

That reminds me. I gotta go ask my local FEMA rep if they'll let me get my passport outta there for my next trip out of the country.

Well, it's true. They can declare an emergency and can lock you out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:01:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Call me crazy but, I'd like to have a couple of those.

I don't think those club member in Sultan can make change
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:02:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By YOPD:

Well, it's true. They can declare an emergency and can lock you out.

+1

Or any other SHTF emergency and they keep the place locked up. SOL.

Passports go in gunsafes real good. Almost anything else can be digitally photographed and put on a CD.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:26:53 AM EDT

There is no silver bullet solution, only lots of copper jacketed ones.

W00T! There it is!!!!!!!!!!!
There is no gold or silver........only-
Anarchy.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:55:40 AM EDT

U.S.C Art 1-Section. 10.

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power of money should be taken from banks and restored to Congress and the people to whom it belongs. I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money, are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:26:19 AM EDT
Check the real value of it this way...

hey Tumblweed, I have an AR upper I'll trade you for it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:34:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 10:48:04 AM EDT by Da_Bunny]

Originally Posted By Matt45:
Anarchy.

The correct term is Revolution.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

It's sad. Stratiotes simply reminds people that they are responsible for "the system". He encourages people to consider every option that we have available. Keeping the reigns on the most powerful country in history is bound to entail some risks. Corrupt and greedy people constantly exploit our freedoms for their personal gain. They even become lawmakers and pass corrupt and illegal laws. Peace cannot be bought with servitude to oppression.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:22:37 AM EDT

Anarchy.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

It's sad. Stratiotes simply reminds people that they are responsible for "the system". He encourages people to consider every option that we have available. Keeping the reigns on the most powerful country in history is bound to entail some risks. Corrupt and greedy people constantly exploit our freedoms for their personal gain. They even become lawmakers and pass corrupt and illegal laws. Peace cannot be bought with servitude to oppression.

What's sad is that you're following an anarchist who preaches to the edge of sedition, and YOU can't see it.
Simply reminding doesn't resemble excerpts from a revolutionary manifesto or smack of overtones of sedition.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:41:35 AM EDT

Anarchy.

What's sad is that you're following an anarchist who preaches to the edge of sedition, and YOU can't see it.
Simply reminding doesn't resemble excerpts from a revolutionary manifesto or smack of overtones of sedition.

First of all, I'm not following anybody. I think I'm older than Stratiotes anyway. I saw how it gets done during Vietnam. There were riots in the streets, federal buildings were occupied and ransacked, mass demonstrations and armed militants taking local control. Nothing short of that will have any effect.

Fuck sedition. Marching on the capitol, arresting a bunch of corrupt politicians, putting them on trial and overturning a corrupt system is simply housekeeping. You wouldn't even have to leave your house, since you are willing to serve whomever holds the reigns. They'll just show a bunch of action flicks that week and keep everybody glued to their TVs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:59:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 12:00:26 PM EDT by Matt45]

First of all, I'm not following anybody. I think I'm older than Stratiotes anyway. I saw how it gets done during Vietnam. There were riots in the streets, federal buildings were occupied and ransacked, mass demonstrations and armed militants taking local control. Nothing short of that will have any effect.

Now I see where you get your logic. Who gives a fuck if you're older? You got some kind of complex that disallows you from accepting the leadership of some not as chronologically as advanced? As for VN, try to remember it's still a third world shithole. Always was, and until it get's organized, it always will be.

Fuck sedition. Marching on the capitol, arresting a bunch of corrupt politicians, putting them on trial and overturning a corrupt system is simply housekeeping. You wouldn't even have to leave your house, since you are willing to serve whomever holds the reigns. They'll just show a bunch of action flicks that week and keep everybody glued to their TVs.
Dead ass wrong, Silly Rabbit, dead wrong. BUT, if you're SO right, and I'm SO wrong. DO IT.

DO IT this weekend, shit, DO IT NOW. Go "march" on Olympia, and "arrest" some Congresscritters. I'm tellin you, and Strat, and the rest of the so-called militia, to fucking do it, or go home.

If you make it work here in WA, and I'll seriously consider throwing 100% of my effort behind that cause, but until you can show me that the intent isn't seditious, or treasoness, and that it is a measured, reasonable response to what's wrong with our Gov't, I will continue to belive what I do, and call this movement of yours for what it is.

Anarchy.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:52:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 4:17:53 PM EDT by Da_Bunny]

As for VN, try to remember it's still a third world shithole. Always was, and until it get's organized, it always will be.

All of that happened in the US, not Vietnam. In Vietnam, it was FAR more intense.

I don't belong to any militia except the Washington State Militia, as spelled out in the Washington State Constitution.

I may have something in common with some other people who feel that the government has sold us down the river and needs to be stopped. If we can get enough people together, we can go to Olympia and fire the bastards. I suspect that they will resist with force, so I'm sure weapons would be necessary and trials held for the murder of any private citizens killed in the process.

It would take thousands of people to pull it off, tens of thousands would be better. If it could be done without you, and you showed up, after the battle, to volunteer, why the hell would you be needed?

You guys are more politically aligned with the Democrats, who want a big government to run their lives. You want a system to take care of things for you. You want sit sit at home and not have to worry about this stuff. Go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

YOU LEFT WING LOONIES!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:13:54 PM EDT
Tumbleweed...Look what you gone and started now. All that from a picture of GREED!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:36:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EOP:
Tumbleweed...Look what you gone and started now. All that from a picture of GREED!!!!

Actually, that was for post 1K. The shitstorm just blew in by itself.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:38:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:46:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By OdT:

Originally Posted By EOP:

Actually, that was for post 1K. The shitstorm just blew in by itself.

INSTIGATOR!!!

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:55:36 PM EDT

It's getting pretty deep.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:52:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

You called ?

Economics is as important as the Bill of Rights, the word economic even comes from the same word translated in english ten commandents, Oikonomia or house law.

unequal weights is an abomination to God, the federal reserve is the devils own system.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:40:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

These should help.

Top Top