Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 12:49:07 AM EDT
I work graves and I came home friday morning with the creeping crud thats going around chest congested. Get to bed at 7am wake up early at 11am by the sunlight. Take some meds get back to bed by 11:45am and I sleep till after six. I wake up I have numerous missed calls on my cell from the 11year old step son wondering where I am. A few from the wife and one from my son. Now mind you my car is in the driveway and I don't just take off without leaving a note or take my cell. Is it me being a Whiny fuck  (forgive me ladies) for feeling like thank god I didn't hurt myself  for fear of nobody even looking for me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Paxil may help, if not Prozac surely
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like Dad needs a down day.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
At least you guys know where I am.

HOLD ME
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At least you guys know where I am.

HOLD ME

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
not there
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top