Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 6:19:58 PM EDT
I want to get some custom t-shirts printed up, but a scan through the yellow pages isn't very helpful in picking a good shop.  Anyone have a recommendation of a shop local in the greater Seattle area that does good work?  I'd even take an out of state guy if he specialized in weapon graphics, etc.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Does Nutgummers parents do that also?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
www.captaints.com/

Send an IM to Northern_Winter. His family runs that shop and he used to work there. Not sure if he still does. I believe his father is an arfcommer too but I forget his screen name. They did the ar15.com t-shirts I was selling.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]

I survived LCR - Jan 2006
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I survived LCR - Jan 2006

And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Scollins, if you haven't found a printer yet, I may can help you out. I do the apparel printing for
DS Arms www.dsarms.com/Index.cfm? Cavalry Arms www.cavalryarms.com/ and Advanced Armament www.advanced-armament.com/.

IM me if you want more info.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IM me if you want more info.

I sent you an IM, but I seem to be having "mentally challenged" retard challenges with IMs today.  Time to cut back on the company products....

If you didn't get my IM, let me know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top