Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:28:02 PM EDT
Would you go to the LCR on a friday night kinda late or a saturday around 2ish and stay through 'till Sunday?  Poll comming...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Wheres the Friday to sunday option?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Kooter will be there Friday through Sunday but I get to stay behind with the kids....Can only find a sitter for ONE night, but I get to pick the night....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you had your choice...  

Laserbeam eyes, definately
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you had your choice...  

Laserbeam eyes, definately

I thought that thread died already....

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:42:53 PM EDT
[#6]
in my opinion Friday night is typically better than Saturday night....but that is just me...

I would also say, try to stay as long as you can...we need all the women we can get....
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I spoze I'd pick Saturday-Sun...  Have a nice day and night there.  The site is all set up.  Anyone that is gonna be there is there...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I spoze I'd pick Saturday-Sun...  Have a nice day and night there.  The site is all set up.  Anyone that is gonna be there is there...

I've found that most of the day visitors leave late afternoon on saturday...depending on when you plan on showing up...Friday Night? Saturday Morning? Late Saturday Afternoon?

Or whenever Koter's truck breaks down. He's like 0 for 6 now isn't he?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've found that most of the day visitors leave late afternoon on saturday...depending on when you plan on showing up...Friday Night? Saturday Morning? Late Saturday Afternoon?

Or whenever Koter's truck breaks down. He's like 0 for 6 now isn't he?

Well, He's got 4 brand new tires and the POSScout is shredded to pieces in the back garage SO he should have NO reason to break down this time.  But in the event that he does, well he's just SOL  He can strap on his arsenal and start walking, I can remember being told he didn't take care of me last time after I have picked his broke ass up more than once.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
^^^^^ If it happens again, I think it would be a fine time to put Foot-to-Ass and straighten that d00d up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top