Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:12:43 PM EDT
So in the past I have met up with some at Denny's as they past lakewood on their way LCR. Any takers on friday 10-11ish? (anyone gonna be on their way at that hour?)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:47:28 PM EDT
You know there is a Denny's at exit 109 in Lacey.........
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:56:51 PM EDT
Hell, Move it to the McDonalds in Oly right off of exit 105-A and I can make it for lunch

Damn I hate work
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:53:33 PM EDT
How about meet @ TT around 1130 then brunch!

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:21:01 PM EDT
^^^ TT? ThermalTake?

Damn, Im a geek
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:11:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/23/2006 11:16:43 PM EDT by FishKepr]

Originally Posted By Rune75:
^^^ TT? ThermalTake?

Damn, Im a geek

Tactical Tailor

Originally Posted By MSKOOTER:
Hell, Move it to the McDonalds in Oly right off of exit 105-A and I can make it for lunch

Damn I hate work

That reminds me... Did Kooter ever tell you that I have a clear line of sight from my office window to your building?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:04:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FishKepr:

Originally Posted By Rune75:
^^^ TT? ThermalTake?

Damn, Im a geek

Tactical Tailor

Damn I hate work

That reminds me... Did Kooter ever tell you that I have a clear line of sight from my office window to your building?

If you have a clear line of sight from your office window to the crosswalk next to McDonalds you would normally see me and 4 of my budies walking to/from McDonalds at least once a week too then Are you in Cap. View 2?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:17:10 PM EDT
How about meet @ TT around 1130 then brunch!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:36 PM EDT

If you have a clear line of sight from your office window to the crosswalk next to McDonalds you would normally see me and 4 of my budies walking to/from McDonalds at least once a week too then Are you in Cap. View 2?

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:43:29 PM EDT

Well Hiya neighbor! What do you guys do over there? We occasionally get your mail

Top Top