Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:01:08 PM EDT
Our company had a drawing for two tickets to the Seahawks NFC Championship Game.  I put my name in the hat last week and got this message in my email today:
CONGRATULATIONS - YOU ARE A WINNER OF TWO TICKETS TO THE SEAHAWKS PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!
Oh Ya Baby, Two Company Luxury Suite Tickets and a Parking Pass to Boot!
Free Catered Food and Drinks!

I'll probably give the parking pass back as I'm going to ride the Sounder Train up and back.

And I thought HDTV was Cool.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that you just got about 350 new best friends.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a great time!  Luck-ee...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
The power of positive thought

bad vibes
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]
So, what time are you picking me up?!? I'll even buy the beer!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:00:56 AM EDT
[#5]
good luck   Seahawks

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:40:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The power of positive thought

bad vibes
www.2asisters.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Enemies%20Foreign%20and%20Domestic%20bookcover.jpg

Strat finally got that thing sighted in?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Our company had a drawing for two tickets to the Seahawks NFC Championship Game.  I put my name in the hat last week and got this message in my email today:
CONGRATULATIONS - YOU ARE A WINNER OF TWO TICKETS TO THE SEAHAWKS PLAYOFF GAME!!!!!
Oh Ya Baby, Two Company Luxury Suite Tickets and a Parking Pass to Boot!
Free Catered Food and Drinks!

I'll probably give the parking pass back as I'm going to ride the Sounder Train up and back.

And I thought HDTV was Cool.

They're probably forged...send them to me for verification.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top