Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 11:30:45 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a stocking DPMS dealer in western WA? I did look at the DPMS website listing of dealers but so far haven't found anyone who stocks (everyone is willing to order though). My interest is in their .22RF 'M4' type rifle. thanx AP
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
AMS Guns in Woodinville at one point had a few DPMS guns in stock. It's a dinky place and slightly high prices on some stuff but it's worth a call. I have not been there in quite a while so not sure what he has on the shelves now.

AMS Guns
(425) 483-8855
18144 Woodinville Snohomish Rd
Woodinville, WA 98072

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanx! Gave em a call but no 22RF in stock. I think Ill make the trip over this Sat and get a price.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
You aren't likely to find very many.  I think DPMS wants an opening order of $40,000 or something like that.  That is published in their catalog anyway, so it is probably negotiable, but scares off a lot of dealers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
My experience bears out your contention. Too bad b/c I understand their 22RF rifle is the best accuracy-wise  on the market. Right now theyre the only lot to provide good large mags. Id like to look one over before I buy though. Well, worst case I might just punt and buy a BM as Im very familar w/ those too. Thanx...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe that Wades had a couple of them last time I was there.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I believe that Wades had a couple of them last time I was there.

When was that?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#7]
The distributor buy in is HUGE $$$....

Any dealer on file with them that takes special orders can order up a rifle for you. Find you one pony up and enjoy...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#8]
After reviewing my options I think Im just going to buy the DPMS upper mail order and join that to a lower Ill put together. I think I saw some Stag lowers at the last Puyallup show...I guess Ill use one of those.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#9]
AMS Guns prices are way out of line and there service is less than stellar.. Order online from an ARF dealer if you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top