Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 9:10:47 PM EDT
I went to buy a bottle/gas for my little MIG welder.  I checked prices for a bottle(small one about 24" tall or so) about 6 months ago. The guy said it would be $100. Today I went back to buy one and they said it would be $175 Seemed a little high to me. What's a good price on the middle sized bottles?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you need to buy the tank as well as the gas?
I just had mine filled for $35 over here in Spokane.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]
http://store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/weldingdepot/HP-20A.html

http://search.ebay.com/search/welding-cylinder_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1QQ
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The price of steel ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Where are you shopping?

I only checked 1 place yesterday(pacific welding). Going to check a couple more today. I think the bottle was 40cf. First fill of gas was free, after that it was $22 a fill.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#5]
It might be worth checking with either Jim or Nick(?) at Cascade Airgas on Martin Way accross from the veterinary hospital.  Tell 'em Craig & Brett from the dive shop sent you.

HTH

Trey

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It might be worth checking with either Jim or Nick(?) at Cascade Airgas on Martin Way accross from the veterinary hospital.  Tell 'em Craig & Brett from the dive shop sent you.

HTH

Trey

That is where I headed to after my last post. Got an 80cf tank and gas for $155+tax. Now I need to weld something
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HTH

Trey

That is where I headed to after my last post. Got an 80cf tank and gas for $155+tax. Now I need to weld something

Well come to my house I have about ten projects to do. If you help me I should be done in 3 months. If not most likely it will take me 6.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HTH

Trey

Well come to my house I have about ten projects to do. If you help me I should be done in 3 months. If not most likely it will take me 6.

You don't want me welding on your stuff. My welds hold good enough, but they look like shit!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top