Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 11:16:35 AM EDT

Quoted:
This could be home on Friday!

Well did you buy back your kid out of bondage, or are you going to leave it there to find a better home?...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/gibbyjr5/LE-Patrolman-Carb-A2-Blue.jpg

Well did you buy back your kid out of bondage, or are you going to leave it there to find a better home?...

What kind of a parent sells their kid for a small sum of federal reserve notes ?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What kind of a parent sells their kid for a small sum of federal reserve notes ?

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't met my kids
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I was going to play hookie today just for the intention of breaking her out!  But today is overtime all day and decided that I could wait another day.  Come this time on Saturday she will be home!

btw - I might stop at the Bunny Ranch and have a friend give her a good inspection!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
As in 24 hours from now?...

Shit I better hurry up and get down there to buy her out from under you.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As in 24 hours from now?...

Shit I better hurry up and get down there to buy her out from under you.

Good luck!

It's an honest shop!

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's free at last, she's free at last.  Thank God Almighty, she's free at last!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

After 12, just about anybody.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top