BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
dammit, when did the flame war stop?    I was enjoying myself, it was like watching a soap opera, only the people cheating on each other were two highly armed men....

yum

That is all it is, just an advocate and an adversary on the great stage of life and we but poor players.

Be sure and use protection.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
An adversary?

Fine, we can have it that way, just remember I know you on sight and I'm betting that to you I'm just a face in the crowd.

Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

By the way, you still have not attended to my initial question, the one which in your words "set you off" even though it was you in fact setting yourself off as that which you say set you off wasn't in fact said.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him.

I'll remind you that when you first posted that photo you gave it the title of:

FRONT TOWARD ENEMY
the funny thing is that every viewer of that photo has the subjects front to them, thank you ever so much for declaring every viewer of said photo to be the enemy of those pictured.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=208365

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Own goal there Phil
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
It was your declarative Strat, not mine.

Your world seems to be if someone is not 100% with you then they are against you.  

Fine by me.

Good day skippy.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you guys are trying to express your homosexual feelings for each other, but you don't know how... just relax, masturbate to each others' pictures to get into the moment...

dirty, dirty boys.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry honey I must have forgotten to caution you

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:14:37 AM EDT
[#7]
The rest of this discussion will fit nicely in a few IMs
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top