Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 4:24:13 PM EDT
There is a gun show in Kennewick this weekend, it will be sad but anybody going?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:27:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish I could but elk season starts tomorrow.  We should to a group meet at one of the next shows, and then head out to rattlesnake for some shooting.

Wombat
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know if there will be stripped lowers for sale at the show?  I really need one (have a complete kit less lower receiver.)  It would definately be worth the trip.

J
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The only good buy is ammo, the rest is pretty much the bubbas with a rifle 30% mark up over retail.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#4]
 I found a G27 grip for $22
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#5]
How was it I didn't make it this time and travel.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#6]
It was cool they had allot of stuff I was interested in. I'm from Moses Lake so compared to ours it was very good.  I haven't been to a major show for many years, if I had I'm sure Kennewick would have seemed weak, but I had a good time..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top