Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 1:15:46 PM EDT
I figured I should say hi or something, I have been lurking for quite awhile, long enough that when I started, you didnt have to register to read the board if I remember right, of course I could be wrong.

Anyhow, Hi.

I shoot pistols, rifles, and shotguns. I take the AR to the range at least twice a month, usually out to SVRC, same with the pistols (usualy just my 1911 though), I do shotguns up in the woods, usually to bust clays. Mainly though I am a plinker, and most times just take the .22 rifles and plink at the range. Occasionally with the kids and the airguns in the yard too.

I'm also known as MilSpecMan on a few other boards (10 years Army).

Take Care and see ya at the range.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Howdy........
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello, I just joined SVRC yesterday. SuperChicken belongs there also but he has only gone a few times.I plan on going often if I can keep enough ammo in stock at home
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#4]
welcome aboard...

t
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
hello......

When are you buying the beer?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Welcome! But please remember... The new guy has to bring the hot wings and beer!

Cheers,
Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top