Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2003 6:06:38 PM EDT
Hey,

I'm sitting here with my windows open listening to the band play outside.  How nice this is.

Any chance of maybe getting together tomorrow afternoon & hanging out at the Junction talkin' black rifles?  Is there a law against us walking around the booths with our various AR's slung on our shoulders?  

I really would like to meet some other West Seattle shooters, so if anyone's interested, lemme know.  Doesn't have to be a big organized thing.  Just a few guys, a few beers, and AR15 chat!

Anthony
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think most of us are going to the WAC gunshow in Puyallup on Saturday.  Then we are heading up to TGIFridays at the southhill mall.  Feel free to join in or maybe we can meet you later down there.
(I say "we" because even though I'm an EX- westseattleite I may be there sat afternoon anyway)
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Is there a law against us walking around the booths with our various AR's slung on our shoulders?

That's Seattle.. you will be picked up (as in proned out under the gun, cuffed and hogtied, and they will pick you up to put you in the car) by the po-po for brandishing or a similar charge.  

There is NO true open carry in WA.  Some people will misinterperate RCW 9.41.050 to mean open carry is OK, but it ONLY applies to rifles or shotguns in car window racks and I wouldn't even go for that in liberal gun hating Seattle.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There is NO true open carry in WA.  Some people will misinterperate RCW 9.41.050 to mean open carry is OK, but it ONLY applies to rifles or shotguns in car window racks and I wouldn't even go for that in liberal gun hating Seattle.

That is to bad to hear, I have opened carried a .45 for 3 years before I decided to get a CPL. and yes I mean everyday!(and not even a funny look)...But I also live in Monroe.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have opened carried a .45 for 3 years before I decided to get a CPL. and yes I mean everyday!(and not even a funny look)...But I also live in Monroe.

Right, everybody looks funny in Monroe!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have opened carried a .45 for 3 years before I decided to get a CPL. and yes I mean everyday!(and not even a funny look)...But I also live in Monroe.

Right, everybody looks funny in Monroe!

The last time you saw your reflection was the bottom of a bottle....When was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top