Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2017 9:10:21 AM EDT
Just got my stamp back for my CZ Scorpion EVO SBR.  Anyone know of a laser engraver in central PA that would do a good job for me?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used LazerWorx in Pottstown for almost all of my form 1 engraving. They have their FFL so you can ship to them if it's too far of a drive.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used LazerWorx in Pottstown for almost all of my form 1 engraving. They have their FFL so you can ship to them if it's too far of a drive.
View Quote
This.  Worth the drive for you... make an appointment and they will do it while you wait.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I've sent them a message.  they are a little over an hour away...could make for a nice run on the Harley.

An SBR'ed Evo will fit nicely in a saddle bag.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Another +1 for laserworx, they've done several SBRs for me. Real good guys, had to make several extra passes on my PTR receiver (wasn't burning deep enough) and didn't mind.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Laserworx did my Scorpion SBR. You will not be disappointed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to use Eagle Stainless in Warminster but their prices got too high and they are a pain to deal with.  I use Tarheel State Firearms now.  Great prices, great turn around time and easy to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top