Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2017 5:28:17 PM EDT
OK, so I have  a conversion kit to turn a HBAR rifle AR15, into a pump gun.

I know I might get stopped if a GC officer sees it... but its totally legal, correct?

as far as I know there isn't a mag limit, correct?

Eta typo
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
No mag limit and manually operated actions are the only legal style. There are no cosmetic restrictions on rifles.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No mag limit and manually operated actions are the only legal style. There are no cosmetic restrictions on rifles.
View Quote
Yeah I know about the cosmetics... but we just had this big blow out with the gc last spring..

I already know I'm gonna get questioned.

Do you even live in PA?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah I know about the cosmetics... but we just had this big blow out with the gc last spring..

Do you even live in PA?
View Quote
I lived here for the first thirty some years of my life and am currently back spending time with my Dad. Most likely it'll be a permanent move once he passes so I can help my Mom with the property.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I lived here for the first thirty some years of my life and am currently back spending time with my Dad. Most likely it'll be a permanent move once he passes so I can help my Mom with the property.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even live in PA?
Sorry to hear about your father. I hope your time with him is nice.  My dad lives in NC and is over 80... we visit twice a year and it sucks that i cant be there more often... but he chose to move there from here for the weather and I think it has lengthened his life.. all his younger siblings have passed.

What corner of the state do your parents live?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry to hear about your father. I hope your time with him is nice.  My dad lives in NC and is over 80... we visit twice a year and it sucks that i cant be there more often... but he chose to move there from here for the weather and I think it has lengthened his life.. all his younger siblings have passed.

What corner of the state do your parents live?
View Quote
Thank you, just west of Altoona.

I've visited my brother in NC and haven't noticed much of a climate difference in the summer. Hot and humid

ETA He's 59 with lung cancer spreading through his body. I wish a climate change would be helpful as I'd have moved him to CO.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thank you, just west of Altoona.

I've visited my brother in NC and haven't noticed much of a climate difference in the summer. Hot and humid

ETA He's 59 with lung cancer spreading through his body. I wish a climate change would be helpful as I'd have moved him to CO.
View Quote
Sorry to hear this about your Dad nightdh. I hope you get to spend some quality time with him soon. Anyone get back to you with suggestions on fishing the Juniata river?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top