Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2017 3:00:23 AM EDT
I didn't realize these guys were in PA and had an actual store.  Thought they were just an online entity.  Anyone been there?  Is it worth a 90 minute to 2 hour drive?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 4:56:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I made a hour drive to check it out. They were pretty busy while I was there. They had a ton of stuff on display and said they had a bunch of stuff in storage that they would get out. I honestly wasn't looking to buy anything so I didn't want to waste their time, as they were already busy. If you go I suggest not going on a Saturday.
I also suggest lunch at bullfrog brewery if you go. It's a yuppy environment but they have good beer and good food.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been there several times. They have an actual store now, in the past it was more of a high-tech concrete bunker that served customers primarily through online sales. I love that place, but they are generally pretty busy handling online orders and phone calls.

I bought a ton of stuff there over the years, they are pretty good about matching prices. There are not many places like this where you can go and physically handle several different $5,000 rifles and $3,000 rifle scopes to decide which one fits you the best.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I work a few blocks away.  If you want something and they don't have it in the store, they can get it out of the warehouse. They have rifles hanging on two walls, a row of cases full of hand guns, and row of cases full of scopes. There is a small ammo section and a small stand with some accessories. The rifles on the wall range from ar15s to shotguns to bolt actions to high end hunting rifles and long range rifles. The staff in the store have always been really friendly. I have bought a few guns from them in the past. I'm currently waiting on 2 tax stamps for suppressors I bought there and I have an MDR on order from them. They said something about moving to a new store soon.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe they where at the NRA show in Harrisburg this year. If its the stand I was thinking of I was freaking thrilled when I got there because I got to handle the LCO, T2 and MRO all at once. They had some pretty freaking expensive scopes there as well. If you are looking to touch it before you buy it this is the place to go. There prices where a bit high but when I asked them if they could negotiate on the price they where willing to work with me. Plus Ill pay a little extra since they let me touch the LCO I couldnt find anywhere but online. I didnt end up buying from them because I wasnt able to at the time but they where as helpful as a busy staff could be. I ended up get a recycled optic off the EE a few months later.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
They just opened a new store. It's really nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top