Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:13:15 AM EDT
I'm filling out my CCW aplication today and have to take it to the court house tomorrow. on some of the web sites I've looked at it says to bring in a picture. some other websites say 2 passport size pics. and the centre county one doesn't say anything about pictures. so do I need a picture? multiple pictures? anybody apply in Centre county know?

thanks
Flint
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Just call and ask them exactly what you need.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about centre county but in Philly they say to bring a pic but they didn't use it they took a digital one for me.  I would get a couple pics, you can get it done at CVS, just tell the clerk that you need a passport photo taken and then just tell them the size you need and they will do it for you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Here in Blair County they do a digital photo. It is included in the price of the permit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]
in bucks county they copy your drivers license photo...  at least on mine they did...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I just renewed mine in Bucks County.
They used the same digital camera that they take the mugshots with.
One thing that they ask for is two references of people not related to you including full addresses and telephone numbers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Montco took my picture while there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:00:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Centre county Sherrif -   county.centreconnect.org/sheriff/license_application.htm

Permit application  (pdf file) - county.centreconnect.org/sheriff/license_to_carry.pdf

Looks like you need 2 pictures.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:42:21 AM EDT
[#8]
When I got mine renewed in Bucks County they just used a copy of my drivers license.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top