Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 12:39:50 PM EDT
When I lived in bucks county I had gotten my carry permit in doylestown and since then I had moved to montgomery county. Do I need to transfer the permit over or call someone? I really dont want to have to drive to norristown to find out its not needed. thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:11:34 PM EDT
You don't have to do anything with your permit until you need to renew it. My permit still has my old address from 3 years ago. This is what the Allegheny County Sheriff's Firearms License Unit told me when I called them.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:59:25 PM EDT
When you go to renew it bring your new updated DL and some other form of state ID (such as vehicle registration with your new address on it) to the Sheriff's office.

I am also from Allegheny County and this is what I did to change the address on mine when I renewed it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:02:32 AM EDT
oh good. thanks for the info guys.
Top Top