Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2003 4:03:43 PM EDT
Well, what do you think?
I am looking for a used one at a used price. I will drive and pick it up at almost any location for a face 2 face deal.

Let me know what you have and what you want.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:25:58 AM EDT
What are you looking to spend?

The KOP show is next week, you should be able to find something there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:48:48 AM EDT
It's a restricted weapon in MD so you have to go through the transfer/background check/waiting period hoops if you buy from a PA dealer. Otherwise I'd sell you mine and put the proceeds into the TA31 fund <g>.

jafager
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:01:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jafager:
Otherwise I'd sell you mine and put the proceeds into the TA31 fund <g>.
jafager

Do you have one for sale ? I find myself looking for another, why I don't know...

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:20:25 PM EDT
SAR-1, hardly used (<100 rounds, I think). Williams aperture sight plus original sight parts. Nine mags, most of a case of ammo.

Very bad trigger snap; that's why it hasn't seen much use. I could fix it, but I'd rather spend my budget (limited) and my shooting time (even more limited) on the AR.

jafager
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:22:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2003 8:22:40 PM EDT by M4_Aiming_at_U]

Originally Posted By jafager:
SAR-1, hardly used (<100 rounds, I think). Williams aperture sight plus original sight parts. Nine mags, most of a case of ammo.

Very bad trigger snap; that's why it hasn't seen much use. I could fix it, but I'd rather spend my budget (limited) and my shooting time (even more limited) on the AR.

jafager

How much?
Also I can buy rifkes in PA regardless of MD status. I always buy guns in PA,DE and VA. ALl have been, AR's and AK's
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:41:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U:
Also I can buy rifkes in PA regardless of MD status. I always buy guns in PA,DE and VA. ALl have been, AR's and AK's

Checked the MD AR-15 site, and damned if you aren't right. I could have sworn I got told I had to do the transfer dance when I lived in MD.

jafager
Top Top