Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2003 2:05:05 PM EDT
I am currently saving for my first ar-15. I would like to know where a good place to buy a bushmaster in the pgh area. I usually get my guns at powells in penn hills. Is there somewhere in the area that specializes in ar's or sells alot of them. TIA

Saw lots of ar's at the gun show at the expo mart. Firearms unlimited had the most selection.
If I were rich I would have walked out of there with tons of guns!
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Firearms Unlimited in Bridgeville is a Bushmaster dealer. Address 1190 Washington Pike.
Link Posted: 4/24/2003 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I like Guzyk Supply in Ambridge...Duss Ave.
Link Posted: 4/25/2003 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow good question,
I would Try Monroeville Expo on the 3,4 of May this might be a good start or possible call Ace Sporting Goods in Washington sometimes they have very good prices on slightly used bushmasters.If not possible go to Firearms Unlimeted always got a good selection. Welcome to the Club!!! This won't be your last
Link Posted: 4/27/2003 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've bought all 3 of my ARs from Braverman Arms Company on Penn Avenue in the Wilkinsburg section of the city.  2 Colts and a Knights.  They can usually get you whatever you want, and they have great prices.  Give them a hollar--tell them Daryn sent you.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the leads guys. I will be better prepared when its time to buy(which should be soon!). Then we can all go shootin'
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#6]
John Brown's Armory in Rochester.

Tim is OK in my book.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
John Brown's Armory in Rochester.

Tim is OK in my book.

Another vote here for Tim. I've been doing business with him for over 10 years. I actually had pull up all of my purchases from him once. Hell he should be retired on all the money I've spent. Good guy with fair prices. Get to know him and the deals get even better. You can also check out shooters place in fallston. Bob's a good guy but most AR stuff is order only. I have talked him into carrying RRA. Thanks Bob between you and Tim I'm broke.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top