Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2010 8:37:47 AM EDT
What does the hive have to say about the place??
Please give me your inputs (good and bad) on the club, the members and facilities. The better 1/2 and I are considering joining.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The facilities are at Phoenix R&G are OK, and they have an active practical shooting division (USPSA, IDPA, 3-gun etc.). Rio Salado is a significantly better facility if you can manage the drive out to NE Mesa.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Living in the Laveen area makes the drive out to Rio Salado seem more like a cross country treck! One of the big attractions to the PR&G club is that I live less then 10 minutes away.
I grew up in Casa Grande and grew up being able to run out to the Else Pearson range anytime I wanted to and shoot for free.( I knew Else growing up, and he was in my eyes the "All American Sportsman".)  It takes the better part of an hour to get out to the desert to go shooting, or, drive an hour down to Casa Grande. The 10 min stroll to PR&G sounds pretty darn good to me and my better half.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, then I'm sure Phoenix R&G will work well for you... have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top