User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you want to ban every word that offends someone then you might as well shut down the site because we would be left with a few nouns, a verb if we're lucky and a couple of contractions.
Or is it words that just offend some ??  and who decides whats offensive ??  

Fuck it.  I can see it truly is a waste of time to piss around here.  The part I left quoted above is exactly our point.  Show me where I said, implied, or even hinted that I "want to ban every word that offends someone."  You are making shit up, reading things that aren't there, and then ranting about something that exists only in your own mind.  

I simply referenced having some degree of respect for fellow gun owners--by not calling them names, either directly or indirectly by the use of racial or ethnic slurs.  I quoted the damned Conduct Code, for Christ's sake.  I said NOTHING about "banning every word" or worrying about people being "offended."  In this very thread we have a couple of "offended" members--but I cannot acquiesce to their demands, and wouldn't even if I had the authority to do so--because they are making a demand that is frankly unreasonable.  Richard himself is famous for his F-word tainted rants--but is upset over the "Lord's name taken in vain."  

I'm done.  Finito.  Everyone keep their posts within the Conduct Code or be gone.  This is like playing a pinball game--no matter what is said, it's bounced off in a different direction.  No more game playing for me.    

You haven't said anything new Mike. We have heard the above rant over and over and it answers nothing. I see people here with genuine concerns putting them forward and what do you do? You cuss and do the VERY thing we just got done telling you is offensive to some of us. Nobody is accusing anyone of anything other than staff not handing out punishment for CoC violations equally. All we get is cursing from you, a perfect example of what we consider offensive right after we TOLD you it offends us, and another threat to tow the line or we're gone. Nice..

And you say YOU'RE frustrated? How can we solve anything when we're constantly threatened?

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to see TBK1 say "tonk" on here...  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Just so you all know before I go to bed, this thread was very difficult to masturbate to.

Thank you, have a good night.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Haven't been to the AZHTF in a couple of weeks, S.O.S. guess I'll check back in a couple more weeks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:51:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#7]
It gives me no pleasure to do this. However, for those wondering:

Tonk has several meanings.

1) A tonk is a slang term for a bar; see Honky Tonk

2) Tonk is a city and former princely state in India; see Tonk, India

3) Tonk or Tank is also a city and district in Pakistan; see Tank, Pakistan
Tonk is a kind of Rummy [1].

4) In formal logic, tonk is an unnatural connective devised by Arthur Prior which is defined by the following two axioms:
(1) [P→(P tonk Q)] and (2) [(P tonk Q)→Q]. See logical harmony.

Finally. . .

5) Tonk is a pejorative term used by United States Border Patrol agents to describe illegal immigrants to the United States. It is supposedly the sound made by striking a suspected illegal immigrant on the head with a Maglite. (Urrea, Luis Alberto (2004). The Devil's Highway : A True Story. Little, Brown. p. 16. ISBN 0316746711. Amazon Books. Retrieved December 19, 2005.)
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This is my favorite site in the whole world and it pisses me off to see people shitting all over it and the people who run it.

Fucking grow up.

Ed is DA BOSS, Don Avila! Don't like it, leave it!

I have learned more, laughed harder, and shed a few more tears with some of you than I would have ever done without this site.

Some things we don't agree about, that is what makes this site great. Deliberate instigation and rule breaking will kill this wonderful place.

Discusing a subject is fine but what I have seen lately is like watching someone walk into my favorite bar and punch the bartender in the face and then expecting to get away with it.

You will get your ass TOSSED, and not in the good way.

I come here expecting comedy, comaradery, and information, not petty MY PUSSY HURTS BS!

Um......... what is "the good way," again?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:49:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is my favorite site in the whole world and it pisses me off to see people shitting all over it and the people who run it.

Fucking grow up.

Ed is DA BOSS, Don Avila! Don't like it, leave it!

I have learned more, laughed harder, and shed a few more tears with some of you than I would have ever done without this site.

Some things we don't agree about, that is what makes this site great. Deliberate instigation and rule breaking will kill this wonderful place.

Discusing a subject is fine but what I have seen lately is like watching someone walk into my favorite bar and punch the bartender in the face and then expecting to get away with it.

You will get your ass TOSSED, and not in the good way.

I come here expecting comedy, comaradery, and information, not petty MY PUSSY HURTS BS!

Um......... what is "the good way," again?

As in Salad Style!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As in Salad Style!!!!

Ewwww!

Tossed ass salad

Notice the smiley he used:

Hmmmnnnn......
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
It is supposedly the sound made by striking a suspected illegal immigrant on the head with a Maglite.

YESSSS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Haven't been to the AZHTF in a couple of weeks, S.O.S. guess I'll check back in a couple more weeks.

dude this crap pops up like every month like clock work.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think some ppl on both sides set it into their MS Outlook calendars...........

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:16:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think some ppl on both sides set it into their MS Outlook calendars...........

Nah, it has a much closer resemblance to PMS, I.E. sandy manginas who can not come to terms.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All this over a WORD.
Sticks and stones.

Here's the first sentence of the Conduct Code--

Respect your fellow gun owners by not doing the following.

THAT, my friend, is what this is about.  Many of our members are of Hispanic descent and we are not going to have them referred to in that manner.  The persistent insistence of doing so by the now-departed members is what this is about.  Nothing less, nothing more.  

My Grand Father came from Mexico into Arizona in 1910 and went through the proper channels to become an American citizen. But he didn't come here looking for free hand outs and gooberment aid like the illegall's coming across now. Come to AZ and see what it has turned into my good man, and then get on your soap box!

And for your knowledge when a 5 cell mag-lite hits your head it does make a TONK sound.
Am I being racist now???
Phessor
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:15:42 AM EDT
[#18]
That is right! It doesn't make a DIFFERENT sound on the head of an ILLEGAL!!

Now WONK is the sound an aluminum bat makes when it connects the head of the mexican guy that I caught naked in my 13yr old sisters room awhile back, does that mean that mexicans that try to F my sister should be refered to as WONKs? YES! Actually WONK WONK AHHHHHHH WONK WONK is what I call them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Locked for obvious reasons.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top