Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 6:11:37 AM EDT
My best friend just moved to Mesa from Missouri. He and his family are great people. I told him to call or visit the Cav crew. He's a shooter, likes golf, poker and darts among other things. Likes good bourbon. I know he'd be a great addition to your events, guys night outs etc... He's an IT exec in his past job. He's looking for work out there. His wife was transfered with her job. His name is Chuck and has 2 sons that love to shoot and hunt. Hope he contacts you guys and you can maybe help him adjust to the new digs.
Thanks in advance for your kindness.
Scott
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Is he a member here?

An AR owner?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#2]
He's an AR owner for sure. I sold him his first. I think he's gotten more since then though. He did register some time ago when he was in Missouri. Don't know if he ever posted. I told him to get back on here and start posting here especially.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#3]
We'll be glad to punish him!

Does he like shooting matches or just shooting out in the great outdoors?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, he is a competitive sort, so I'd bet he'd start shooting in matches if that was available. We've just shot informally and hunted together.
I'm sure he's up to the punishment. He'll be dealing some back once he gets to know you guys! He and his boys are big baseball fans as well. They'll be sure to go see the Cincy Reds when they come to town.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Well they'll have matches for him to shoot in if that's his thing.  I went out and watch the last one.  A lot of shooters, but still a layed back and friendly scene!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
this weekend is mystery mountain 3 gun,  worlds largest 3 gun match,   all of us at Cav and Ameetec will be shooting it.

Where?  Sat & Sun?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
this weekend is mystery mountain 3 gun,  worlds largest 3 gun match,   all of us at Cav and Ameetec will be shooting it.

I'm guessing that this meeans Rio is cancelled. yes?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where?  Sat & Sun?

Rio Salado, Fri, Sat & Sun (plus Thursday since the RO's will be shooting the match that day). It's a big 'un.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top