Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2006 12:53:56 PM EDT
Anyone know of a place that buy or just plain takes scrap brass (ie empty casings) in the Tucson area? I have a whole bunch of berdan primed 8mm casings I need to get rid of.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:28:53 PM EDT
Here's what comes up under Tucson recycling. Last I heard brass was about 80 cents a pound. Tucson Recyclers
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:56:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sWs2:
Anyone know of a place that buy or just plain takes scrap brass (ie empty casings) in the Tucson area? I have a whole bunch of berdan primed 8mm casings I need to get rid of.

Can you sell it on Ebay?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:43:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mjrowley:

Originally Posted By sWs2:

Can you sell it on Ebay?

I suppose I could if I wanted to, except ebay is the devil and I have more than a 5 gallon bucket filled with it. It's really not worth the hassle is I cant scrap it locally I'll just dump it in the trash.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:20:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By van462:
Here's what comes up under Tucson recycling. Last I heard brass was about 80 cents a pound. Tucson Recyclers

Most any of those places take yellow brass, and $.80 is what they quoted me last time I called.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:18:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ranger_SXT:

Originally Posted By van462:

Most any of those places take yellow brass, and $.80 is what they quoted me last time I called.

Ok thanks, I'll give them a call sometime.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:51:28 AM EDT
Did you call Slash K and ask them? I know they are always selling range brass, so maybe the will take it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:54:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GilaMonster:
Did you call Slash K and ask them? I know they are always selling range brass, so maybe the will take it.

No I didn't, the primery reason is this brass is useless for anything but scrap, as it isn't reloadable.
Top Top