holy mob-like tendencies batman
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yo momma!

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
TheDave,

??

I answered your IMs sir - I think I got 2.  I can't access the other site, they banned me.  Call me today if you can so no more misunderstangs happen.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:53:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
holy mob-like tendencies, batman

Make him an offer he can't refuse!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I just received your IM and I have copied down your ph numbers, go ahead and delete them from your post.

I will call you sometime today.

thanks,

dave
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Good, you did get it.  I erased my numbers.  Can you send me a test PM?  I just went through this with DK-Professor...  Sent him a long couple of PM's for something he and I were doing, and he never got a one of them.  Of course, I wasn't smart enough to save them, so several hours of typing went kaput in cyber space.  

Also, remember to use the button on the screen.  One guy started yelling at me because I wouldn't answer his PM's...  Turns out he was using richard247.  He forgot the H after Richard, and there is a Cox email address of richard247 - but it's not mine.  I never got anything from him, and the miscommunication cost us both a LOT of time trying to clear the mess up.  

But I'll be at one of those two numbers all day today.  Call me today, because I want this matter cleared up TODAY.  It should have been settled 2 weeks ago, but obviously something didn't get to you, or something didn't get to me, or whatever.  

Between you and DK, I have to wonder if something is going on with my IM/email.  If it was just one person, I might just call it an accidental deleting (BT,DT).  But two people within a month?  That's just too coincidental for my tastes.   Now I am wondering how many others tried to bump me, and perhaps have an answer why some of my PM's were not returned.  

Oh well, call me today - I know my phones work!  I hate leaving things hanging.  And I'll research what is going on with my system.  I'm not getting any reply notifications, either, although my settings still show I should be.  I wonder if my college's new system (Kaplan University) has done something to my computer?  I've never had these problems before.  Too weird.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Everyone,

Due to some problems with IM's and e-mail there was some miscommunication.

Richard has been very gracious and has resolved this in a very stand up manner.  

Thank you Richard and may you and yours have a great year!

dave
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank you, Dave, I do appreciate the response.  I am truly sorry the communication transpired as it did, but I'm glad there are no hard feelings nd you understand I cannot control electronic communication glitches.  

Everyone,

Dave is a stand up guy who is very mature at handling issues that arise.  What occured was not his fault, and he would have had every reason to just assume the worst.  Instead, he played it cool and we resolved the issue as friends and with an understanding we both thought it had been settled some time ago.  

If you have a chance to buy or sell from the man (though not what this was about), I would not second-guess doing so.  In fact, I highly recommend it.  He went above and beyond the patience I would have had the situations been reversed.  

Thanks again, Dave!  It was great talking with you again.

Richard
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top