Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/20/2006 8:27:32 AM EDT
Heading up there to shoot.. Anyone else wanna meet up there and teach lessons to paper targets?

Dan
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:28:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DanSharp:
Heading up there to shoot.. Anyone else wanna meet up there and teach lessons to paper targets?

Dan

K....see ya there in two ........* grins*
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:39:42 AM EDT
I see alot of talk about people being shunned and not wanting to meet up and shoot.. So, I set out the invitation, and lots of people look... but no one accepts..

hmmmmmm

(0_o)

p.s. there is still time... and I havent accidentally shot anyone yet... so, come on out..
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:43:22 AM EDT
I'm heading up there next saturday...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:16:21 AM EDT

I've only been here 3½ months and don't really know many folks round here yet, but I'm always willing to make some new friends.

Don't know where that is though. Clue in a newb ? When Richard247 took me, we went to Table Mesa Road, a little northi of here, out in the sticks. I'm guessing Rio Salado is pretty south of us. That near the airport ?

I'd like to meet some local arfcommers, if the opportunity arises. So far I've met Richard of course, Double_Wielder who's helping me out with some work I can do (THANKS!), and The4thHorseman (muffin eatin bastage!) And Jackal showed up for da steak & beers a couple weekends ago..... Great guys, and we had a helluva fun time shootin the BS.

Like I said, I don't really have a clue where much stuff IS around here yet, but I'm game, if it's not too far, and wont cost much, since I'm mostly broke as can possibly be.

I've got a few guns and a little ammo left still, so I'm not gonna be mooching. Just be cool to make some new buds around here. and have a little fun again.

Give a hollar, if you feel like it dude.

John
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:55:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JB69:

Don't know where that is though. Clue in a newb ? When Richard247 took me, we went to Table Mesa Road, a little northi of here, out in the sticks. I'm guessing Rio Salado is pretty south of us. That near the airport ?

It's about 20 miles east of the airport. You sound like you're much closer to Ben Avery. I sure as hell wouldn't drive from your location all the way out east just to shoot at a range.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:48:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By demigod:

Originally Posted By JB69:

It's about 20 miles east of the airport. You sound like you're much closer to Ben Avery. I sure as hell wouldn't drive from your location all the way out east just to shoot at a range.

Ahh, ok..... Well, again, I don't really know where squat is around here yet.

Still might be fun to make a trip out someday if there's some guys getting together.

Top Top