Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2006 12:18:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2006 2:13:47 PM EDT by steve-oh]
Any upcoming rifle courses or classes in the valley Phoenix area, or maybe even tucson? Any links and input would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:23:25 PM EDT
the valley= nine letters plus a space
phoenix = seven letters and no space

wouldnt calling it phoenix just be easier? "da valley" is all one big assed city any more
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:31:06 PM EDT
Tactical Response is going to have a Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle class in Southern Arizona... we are still working out the dates. Those of us that live in this great state would like to avoid May->August to have the classes... I am sure you will agree.

As soon as the dates are concrete... we'll let you all know.

Y-
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:36:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By steve-oh:
Any upcoming rifle courses or classes in the valley Phoenix area, or maybe even tucson? Any links and input would be appreciated.

Here is a great website for matches:

www.arizona.rifleshooting.com/
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:06:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 9:08:48 AM EDT by steve-oh]
Thanks guys.

Yasenovo, is there a link or something where I can find out more about your fighting rifle class? I'm registered at getoffthex, but I don't get over there very often because I feel like a complete and total poser when I do. It seems like everybody over there is either SWAT or Military or a contractor in Iraq. Have you seen office space? That pretty much captures all the adrenaline of my profession.
Top Top