Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Not everyone can have a sense of humor I guess.

The fact that everyone is getting so PO'd over the shirts
, and the shirt guy is getting so defensive that he's attacking other companies that have nothing to do with this. It's funny. Take a step out of the ARFCOM box and look at it from the outside Mr. Avila. You'll see it too.

ETA: the Johnson Powder was a good touch, I got a nice chuckle out of that.

I know everyone does not have the same sense of humor,but I can't see why this is the ONLY group that has 2-3 people that seem to find trouble in so many things.

Why are these guys pissed at a dealer coming here to alert you of a product he sells?

Be cause members cannot have WTS threads? That is not for them to decide anyways,any more than I decide who gets asked to dinner at your house.Or who gets invited to your shoots,etc.

Don't care for the product?
No need to say anything.Don't buy it!

It just makes no sense that some members of this forum seem to hog the spotlight to showcase their "I am against most things" attitude.

I don't know why they are pissed. I was simply stating the fact that I found humor in the entire thing.  I'm not trying to step on toes here, just trying to make light of a situation that really shouldn't be happening.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

, and the shirt guy is getting so defensive that he's attacking other companies that have nothing to do with this. It's funny. Take a step out of the ARFCOM box and look at it from the outside Mr. Avila. You'll see it too.

I know everyone does not have the same sense of humor,but I can't see why this is the ONLY group that has 2-3 people that seem to find trouble in so many things.

Why are these guys pissed at a dealer coming here to alert you of a product he sells?

Be cause members cannot have WTS threads? That is not for them to decide anyways,any more than I decide who gets asked to dinner at your house.Or who gets invited to your shoots,etc.

It just makes no sense that some members of this forum seem to hog the spotlight to showcase their "I am against most things" attitude.

I don't know why they are pissed. I was simply stating the fact that I found humor in the entire thing.  I'm not trying to step on toes here, just trying to make light of a situation that really shouldn't be happening.

I also found humor in this thread.
Why does everyone have to add the word tactical to their products.
Hell, I might as well paint a blender green and start selling the "tactical blender".

I like the shirts too, but I think your letting a good ribbing in good humor get blown completely out of praportion.

The only one that seems to be pissed is Ed, and over what?
Big F'ing deal, get over it and lets see some more pics of the product in the thread!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I also found humor in this thread.
Why does everyone have to add the word tactical to their products.
Hell, I might as well paint a blender green and start selling the "tactical blender".

I like the shirts too, but I think your letting a good ribbing in good humor get blown completely out of praportion.

The only one that seems to be pissed is Ed, and over what?
Big F'ing deal, get over it and lets see some more pics of the product in the thread!

If the blender is green, wouldn't that make it covert instead of tactical, I thought that was the general consensus?

I'd buy an od green blender, that would rock. I like OD.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#6]

What does the AZ logo look like?

True the green would be a covert blender.
But what about a black one with rail mounts and a bayo lug, now that would be a group buy if i ever saw one.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#7]
There's nothing tactical about a bunch of fat motherfuckers running around the desert playing army.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There's nothing tactical about a bunch of fat motherfuckers running around the desert playing army.

Wow, now tthat is what I call a personal attack.
Good job .
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

edit: dangit.... beat to the post by 2 seconds

I wonder who's Troll account that is
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Just like theres nothing manly about using your troll account to throw in a childish remark.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#11]
No troll. Tactical posted he was thinking of pulling AZ because of the jerks in the AZ forum in the GD topic about the hometown shirts. I have been reading this topic since yesterday. Can't say I blame him. Y'all are a bunch of loons in this forum. Your reputation is deserved.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=375032&page=3
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No troll. Tactical posted he was thinking of pulling AZ because of the jerks in the AZ forum in the GD topic about the hometown shirts. I have been reading this topic since yesterday. Can't say I blame him. Y'all are a bunch of loons in this forum. Your reputation is deserved.

Still doesn't justify a clear violation of the C.O.C.
And at least those of us in AZ who ar assholes do it in the open with our only accounts and not some old troll account.

If ya want to play ruff try doing it with your real name ya Troll.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm still laughing. It makes an otherwise boring day at work bearable.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#15]
It just keeps getting better.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You caught some shit..well welcome to AZHT

+10000000
it is inevitable that people are going to fuck with you being a new guy in this forum. Some people made a few inside jokes in reference to a past "sensitive subject" and all of a sudden site staff and even Ed Sr. has to get involved. I wish people could take a damn joke, it's the internet, not the end of the world
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Pundit: Used pejoritively to denote someone who shouts and pushes their personal opinions and insults their ideological opponents as opposed to someone who makes proper logical arguments.

I am impressed at the fact you were capable of so aptly naming your troll account, being from Kentucky and all. Shouldn't you be humping a relative?

Oh, by the way, how many firearms manufacturers are within a 1/2 hour drive from you? What is your experience with things of a "Tactical" nature? We walk the walk here, and talking is like you: Just plain cheap.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#18]
TJP has been reformulated with the addition of moly
disulfide powder, the same stuff you tumble your
bullets in for decreased bore wear!  Now you can have
the ultimate in non-stick tactical performance with
the added benefit of a stealthy black color!  

Even works on manginas!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm bored... moving to next train wreck.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Im not fat I only weight 130

I have never been a part of any of these "situations" so there
Not all of us AZ folk are loons
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

He must've seen the 155 Artillery Brigade, Headquarters Battery  on a drill weekend at Florence....

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#24]
If it's not too late for serious input:  The shirt is cool, it would make a good generic Tee, but there's nothing about it that pertains to Arizona.

Maybe you could solicit here for a design that pertains to Arizona Arfcom Hometown Shooters Forum.  It could have a Maglight, an exploding refrigerator, Derek's exgirlfriends and a bunch of fat motherfuckers playing army in the desert.  And, please, make it tactical!

I'd buy one like that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

They have deserts in Kentucky ??
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Enough bullshit from both YOU, and your buddy mylhouse.

Mylhouse is not just a buddy.  He is a good friend.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:23:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Now I do have something against you, Mr. GAY Apparel.  Take your gay ass shirts and sell them to the gay-boys in the other states.  Don't you have any more imagination than to use the name, "Tactical Apparel"?  What's tactical about a friggin t-shirt?  

OOH, I'm really tactical because I have a shirt with a picture of an AR-15 on it!  No one will 'make' me with my concealed piece in my uber-stealth-tactical-od-fbi-cqb-IWB rig because I'm covering it with my TACTICAL APPAREL shirt!!!

Thats funny!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yea well you can
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

So why are you playing GI Joe?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#31]
This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Arizona is now available for order.

... Thank you for the offer to us Arizonans, I can always use more pro-gun related shirts.

... Order up!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Any update with a AZ logo?

I want a shirt but I don't have any idea what it will look like, so I can't order it.

Since I'm one of the AZ fatties I'll need one of those 3Xs you advertise.
I hope you've gotten used to our style of a welcome party.
If we've hurt your touchy feelys, well, thats just how it is, thanks for stopping by.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Does the Az. shirt have anything
on it that would suggest that it is from Arizona? (Can't tell from the pic)

I like the N.Y. shirt better.

Never mind, I checked out the website.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#36]
the logo does look nice.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#37]
I ordered one and like the logo, but it might be neat if it was the AZ flag.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I ordered one and like the logo, but it might be neat if it was the AZ flag.....

I agree with the az flag part, and it should say Team AZHTF.

ETA: I'll buy one if it is changed to Team AZHTF
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:19:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with the az flag part, and it should say Team AZHTF.

ETA: I'll buy one if it is changed to Team AZHTF

+1
Nice logo , but I agree with chaos and crzy_one.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#41]
personal attacks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top