Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Lotboy is going to bring his Colt AR15-A3 with the ACOG TA11FXBLZLMNOP, whatever the fuck, that he has had mounted for FOUR months and still hasn't zeroed it!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#2]
See you guys tomorrow morning.
Later,
Gavino
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I found a ride and I'll be attending tomorrow after 12pm.  You guys are planning on staying until later in the afternoon, right?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
drive slow , only DMGs out fri night
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#5]
not all DMGs will be there some of us drunks have to work sat, it was quiet tonight out there  tho
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was hoping to see Winston Wolf and his 50bmg, anyone know if he is going to be able to make thia shoot?  Any other 50's coming? I am trying to eyeball a few 50's with hopes of getting one in 2004.

... I'll be there, I just now got home to my crib.

... Oh home sweet home!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#8]

I'll be heading out around 7AM. I just got back from Hooter's and Albertson's. I have the grill ready. Bought 9 lbs. ground sirloin made into 28 patties. Also have some dogs, Ketchup, mustard, mayo, onions, lettuce, paper plates, and buns.

I also noticed this post has 1,115 reads. Only 100 shy of gun shows post. I hope there is going to be enough room for all of us. Could you imagine a thousand people showing up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Holy sh1t there was a lot of people there!  I'm glad I brought a light jacket cuz it was cold and windy!

It was good to put some faces with names!  That is a great spot for shooting!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice to meet you today teknical.

Good to see the rest of you guys, WW, DMoon, gavino, etc.

Until next time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]
WHAT A KICK ASS TIME!!!

Hey thanks to all that made it a good fun day.

DMGC guys rock thanks for the use of the full autos.

Ok where are the pics?  i cant wait to see the 5 lbs of Tannerite blowing up the Tiger.  

I still have a bunch of Tannerite sent by Dan for the shoot, for the next one.  Just need to get some "CAT"
Mike
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#12]
It was a long drive223 miles round trip.
Watching my little girl katie shooting a lot of fullauto.Damn worth the trip,she said if it's fullauto she is only going to squeeze the trigger once.

Neanderthal
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Good to see a dad spending that kind of quality time with his daugter.  Most defentaly a good bonding day.  

Thanks or the use of the M1
Mike
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Holy sh1t there was a lot of people there!  I'm glad I brought a light jacket cuz it was cold and windy!

It was good to put some faces with names!  That is a great spot for shooting!

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey guys, here is a link for the video of today's shoot. It is kinda long (5meg), but it's worth the wait. It is one sided because my brother took the video, but all in all I think it is worth watching. Once the downloads hit 5gig though it will be cutoff by his host, so download it quick.

http://dsreptiles.com/shop/mgshoot2.wmv
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#16]
... Another great shoot/blast. Huge turnout. Only took a couple pix before I left. My friend from work that followed me out took some awesome footage and I'll post it when processed.

... You just can't ask for a better crowd to laugh, visit and carry on with, most all of the regulars attended. Quite a few of ya'll are in this wide angle picture!

... Tony's Barrett M82A1 with the Swarovski scope was unbelievably accurate, fun and easy to shoot.

... I'm only sorry that I didn't meet some of the newbies that claimed to show.

... Until next time; Speaking of which, we're organizing a big clean-up day to police the place of trash left by others. Details to follow.

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Hey guys, here is a link for the video of today's shoot. It is kinda long (5meg), but it's worth the wait. It is one sided because my brother took the video, but all in all I think it is worth watching. Once the downloads hit 5gig though it will be cutoff by his host, so download it quick.

http://dsreptiles.com/shop/mgshoot2.wmv

... AWESOME footage mctltd, let me know if your host takes it down, I'll mirror it for you on my website.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh yeah

Connor's an IDIOT!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Here is some of my pics...

To make it easier on the dial up accounts I put the rest here.... members.cox.net/randy3gun/arfcomshoot22nov/arfcomshoot22nov.htm
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#21]
good times.

- ... the idiot.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
... I'm only sorry that I didn't meet some of the newbies that claimed to show.

... Until next time; Speaking of which, we're organizing a big clean-up day to police the place of trash left by others. Details to follow.

Thanks for the invite to an awesome event.  I was one of the newbies and I know I was there because I had a great time and my truck is in your picture.  Loved the tiger.  Hope you enjoyed a brat.  And, I'm in for a clean-up visit.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Must have used up all of the 5 gig..I can only download 897k of the flick...Anyone have the full 5 meg?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Must have used up all of the 5 gig..I can only download 897k of the flick...Anyone have the full 5 meg?

I copied it, 4.71 meg.  IM for email of it. Dan
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:27:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Well i cant get enough of the video, it is way cool. Really like the music. Is it my computer, or are the colors off?  To me the best parts are the tiger,and the Full Auto .50bmg.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#26]

We'll another fun shoot. I made it from 9am to 6:30pm. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting you teknical.

AZ_Redneck I enjoyed watching your tiger go up.

As for the other stuff, they need to move it farther out. I'm in Winston_Wolf's pick on the trailer, grilling hamburgers. This is where I was hit by glass from the TV. Later, on the firing line, at my table, a one inch chunk of metal hit my AK on my table. This is to close for comfort. Next time I'll go for a walk about 100 yards away from the firing line.

I would also say we don't need can mortors on the firing line. Maybe they could shoot these from the hill.

Thanks to Winston_Wolf and DMG Club.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#27]
There should still be plenty of bandwidth available for the video. I just put it up last night. You will need Windows Media Player to view it. It is in .wmv format. I hope you all like it and I am already looking forward to the next one. You can all look forward to more videos and next time I will try a bit harder to get more footage.

Video
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#28]
I had a great time. This was the first shoot I actually took Ed to, except for the Pipeline ones in Flag that we used to put on where he was effectively sequestered in his closed top playpen. (Baby Jail)

He had a great time shooting Aunt Randy's Vector Uzi. He's still talking about it.

I am sick and getting sicker, and making sure Ed is listening and not wandering off (he did GREAT) was weighing heavily on me.  I did manage to meet Gavino and his son. Most of the others I already knew. Good seeing Paul again. Hope you guys got that truck started without too much effort.

Until next time (when I'll get a sitter and be out the Friday before)

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

He had a great time shooting Aunt Randy's Vector Uzi. He's still talking about it.

Hey hey, what's with this Aunt Randy stuff?? I've got a mustache for crying out loud....well, what I'm aloud to keep of it anyway. He looked like he was having too much fun anyway.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey, Aunt Randy, that is a really sweet Uzi...nicest one I've seen in many, many moons.  Thanks for letting me shoot it!

Also, much much thanks to Mike and Winston for getting this one together!!!!  Mikey really put on a great show with tons of tannerite and 5O cal ammo and the burgers, he was busier than a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a snowdrift and deserves a SERIOUS tip of the hat....thanks very much to you and Paul for letting all of us getting to handle the M2HB.  A big thanks to ALL OF THE VERY GENEROUS FOLKS who let folks (who might otherwise never get the chance to) shoot  some of the great weapons that were out there!!!!  I also want to thank the very generous fellow with the M14E2 for letting me blast away with it!!!  Yeah, Baby, REAL M14 action!!!!  Also want to thank him for letting me go over the finer points of the FN FNC op system with me for one of my future projects.
 Also another fine tip o' the hat to the DMGC for ALL  of their precense and WONDERFUL hospitality....these folks are some of the finest people out there.

It was great to see some new faces and hang out with all the great folks from arfcom and beyond.  Derek, I hope you're feeling better soon! Randy, Cory, Ryan, Paul, Steve, Mike, Dan ,Mike, Mike and Mike and Mike and the fifteen hundred other folks who's names I can't remember at the moment ( like Bill, and Bill and the other Bill ).

Thanks again for the great memories!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#31]

I also want to thank the very generous fellow with the M14E2 for letting me blast away with it!!!  Yeah, Baby, REAL M14 action!!!

Not a problem desertmoon!  I enjoy showing the Smith Enterprise select-fire M14 to those who know what it is and allowing them to shoot a mag through it!  The E2 set-up really adds to its original 'look'!

azski

PS:  I'm one of the Bills you met.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#32]
BILL!!!!  Thanks again, man, what a gorgeous weapon!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey moon,

Not a problem, but just don't call me Aunt Randy!!!! Derek was the one that had the dress on.

BTW, here it is...

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#34]
... No need to thank me at all guys, I couldn't contribute nearly what I wanted or usually try to.

... I literally flew into Sky Harbor 11:00PM the night prior from a three week stint in Manhattan, NY. I had zero time to prepare.

... As for some of our critics on the "other thread" I think desertmoon said it best: If you witness someone exhibiting subpar gunhandling skills; don't be shy, explain the error in their ways. Otherwise they won't learn.

... As for kids running all over the place, that simply not true. Some younguns were milling around but it was way in back of the clearly marked, straight firing line.

... Until next time!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:22:12 AM EDT
[#35]
 Randy, ya know I love ya, Man!!!!!!!!!  I'd never, ever try to intentionally hurt you, just a bit o' ribbing!

Derek did look pretty sexy.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Winston, Next time We're showing up the Saturday before so we can get on the firing line!  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:59:57 PM EDT
[#37]
It was nice meeting you, TopCrest and Carbine10!  I'm sorry I didn't get to meet more of you but I showed up after a bunch of you had already left.  

While I was mostly up by TopCrest and away from the main firing line, when I did go down I didn't notice any red flags...  The most danger I was in was on the way in/out in my car.  I'd have rather brought my bike and parked before the rough stuff.  Anyone know a good way to carry a rifle, ammo, and mags while biking (disregarding concealment)?  Drag bag?

Also, from what I saw of the DMGs, they're an outstanding bunch (Nice meeting you, Mr and Mrs DoubleG).

How long until the next one? :)
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Any one out ther have a JPG of the tiger blowing up? High res if posable.  I want to use it as my desktop.  
thanks
mike
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
 Randy, ya know I love ya, Man!!!!!!!!!  I'd never, ever try to intentionally hurt you, just a bit o' ribbing!

Derek did look pretty sexy.

Hey! Quit bringing up my chequered past. I don't do that, for money, anymore...

LOL

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#40]

DeadBob,  Thank you for the video! It Rocks!

I've made it my bedtime story!

We need more video's.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Thought I would give it a bump.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Thought I would give it a bump.

That's what she said.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top