Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2003 12:20:32 AM EDT
Anyone have Wednesdays or Thursdays off that live in the valley to go shooting? I go to both Ben Avery and Rio Solado.

Rob

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:39:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow thats cool I thought I was the only guy in Az with Wed and thursday off. Im in the east valley but I would like to head out to Ben Avery sometime. Working alot of OT right now, but drop me a line when your going.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I got both days off and love Ben Avery.  But I leave for Asia in a few days and won't be back til November.

Maybe we can hook up then.  Maybe I'll have my Shrike by then.

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome. I live near 101 and Frank Loyd Wright, so I am in between both ranges. I will definatley drop you guys a line next time I go out. My buddy and I are planning to do some shooting with his 50 pretty soon. We want to shoot some steel plate at about 300yds, see what it can do.....

Rob

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm free for some shooting anytime! I'm out in chandler and spend most of my time at the roi Solado range. Drop me a line when you head out there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Rob,
I love your line that "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
Man! Isn't that the truth!!!!!
I've lived in Phx. since 1985 and have never gone to any of the shooting ranges here. I like the solitude of going out in the desert or the mountains with friends where no one else is to shoot. I've been to Shooters World and Mandell's indoor ranges but I prefer the outdoors. Good to hear from other AZ'ers who like to shooot.
thedr
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#6]
thedr13,

I hate indoor ranges. The only reason I like ranges is so that I can shoot precision. Me and my buddy are going to get a rangefinder though so we can go into the desert to shoot.

Everyone,

I will definately drop you guys a line next time we go out.

Rob
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Give a shout, I THINK I'm off Wed. and Thur.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top