Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/29/2003 4:21:34 PM EDT
damn..at the flag show I picked up some First Samco m-33 handguards from az gun runners booth.
70 bucks looked like a good price?...ask the owner if the rubber handguard that fits over the
top rail came with the handguards...he said no...hummmmm...like a dummy i bought them..when i got home ..got on the wed site for first samco.

rubber guard comes with it....damn..live and learn!!!...hate to deal with az gun runner..he was a jerk...ideas???

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:16:30 PM EDT
Return the whole lot, get refund, and go with Samco?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:58:28 AM EDT
az ratt az ratt az ratt....

GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!! Hope you get a refund...if you don't like getting ripped also stay away from Guntec...he'll tell you no one makes chrome lined ar barrels so he can sell one of his. What a hoot.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:36:12 PM EDT
if you can't get a refund....
Arizona Tactical/Shooter's World has the rubber panels for sale, although i can't remember how much they cost. just an idea...
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:52:42 PM EDT
thanks 62..take a look after work tues..
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:43:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/2/2003 9:46:31 PM EDT by Az_Redneck]

Originally Posted By desertmoon:
az ratt az ratt az ratt....

GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!! Hope you get a refund...if you don't like getting ripped also stay away from Guntec...he'll tell you no one makes chrome lined ar barrels so he can sell one of his. What a hoot.

I was a vendor for many years in the gunshow circuit and I personally know Gary with AZ Gunrunners...He's tough, but he's fair. If you take it back to him, he'll probably refund your money. He might give you a dirty look, but he's a fair dealer...And I know Charlie with Guntec..He's a hell of a guy, but he's different. He imports all his wares from China and makes it sound like you're getting a hell of a deal, when you're getting screwed..He's a tightwad for sure....Shop around before buying from Charlie..I personally wouldn't buy anything from him unless I absolutly needed it and can't find it anywhere else...
Top Top