Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2017 1:15:42 AM EDT
We just moved back east from Utah where the big western public land hunting was too daunting, but now I'm looking to get into some whitetail this fall around the greater Cincinnati area. I have a solid bow and feel pretty confident out to 30 yards, I practice regularly in my basement to 15. Anyone looking for a scouting partner, or someone to shoot some deer off your property? I'm not looking for trophies, just experience and meat. My parents own 15 acres in Meigs county on the other side of the state but I'm looking to hunt both sides if possible. I'm also willing to help out around a property, fell some dead ash trees, mow, weedeat for permissions but would prefer someone who's looking to pass on some knowledge.

We've only been in the area for a year so still trying to learn the area and meet new people.

If any of this interests you send me an IM.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure exactly where you are located but for freezer filler I hunt in the controlled hunts at Hamilton county great Parks or 5 rivers Parks in Dayton.  You are past the registration time for this season.  Beyond that I have some lease land out near Jackson Ohio that I hunt.  That is nearly Meigs county, but can probably get you in a tree out there.  I'M me for a phone if you want to talk
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those who don't know, OP is one of the kids who grew up on this site.  I recall him being driven to our shoots by his grandmother in the early 2000s.  Good to see you back.
View Quote

I never left I just don't check in all day like I used to. 

I probably spent a little bit too much of my formative years in GD..... 
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top