Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 3:23:56 PM EDT
Gents-

As this is a good cause I thought I'd pass it along.

on Saturday, May 6, 2006 the Cleveland Grays Armory is having a Benefit Swing Dance.

The proceeds of the event will go to the Lance Corporal Andrew Nowacki Scholarship Fund

Lance Corporal Nowacki, A Marine Reservist and Grand River Police Officer was killed in action on February 26, 2005 in Iraq.  The LCpl Andrew Nowacki Scholarship Fund was created at Lakeland Community College by his family and friends to assist students pursuing criminal justice or law enforcement careers.

The dance is a 1940s era dance with music by the Swing City Big Band

General Admission is $15 which gets you in, a cash bar and snacks

There are additional sponsorship amounts if you want to have an open bar, h'orderves and free parking.

For more information you can contact Mike Marcellino at 216.621.5938 or [email protected]

Again, I'm not affiliated or associated with the Grays, but I have been there for numerous functions and its always been a great time.  This event is a good cause and thought I'd pass it along for all those who might be interested.  

Hope to see some of ya there.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm a gray's member and i can say this.  if you havent been to the armory in a while then i would highly suggest checking it out.  membership has been on a big upward swing over the past year and the amount of events we are having is increasing all the time.

plus this event proves to be very entertaining, lots of grays members will be wearing world war II uniforms and there will be swing dancers and a excellent band.

if any one has any questions about the grays i can assist.

here's a link for the swing dance (if this isnt allowed please let me know)

http://www.graysarmorymuseum.org/GIDance.htm
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top