Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 4:53:15 AM EDT
Both the Vepr and Walter P22 need to be burped for the first time in my arms. The rest of the family will be there too. (Her Majesty the legendary SKS, and Firefly the AR15) I know its a little cold outside, but I’ve been working on that. Instead of my normal shorts and a hoodie look, I will wear shorts, a hoodie, AND a t-shirt!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
And fine looking ladies they were!

Yes, it was cold, but not as bad as December when I saw you in long pants! Now that was cold.

Groucho
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
And fine looking ladies they were!

Yes, it was cold, but not as bad as December when I saw you in long pants! Now that was cold.

Groucho

It never happened...... I'll never admit it!  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Gary... How long does it take you to get out there? I live pretty much up the street from ya...so it would give me a good  idea on the ride?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Long pants?!???!?! I heard about that, pussy!!!

So how did they shoot?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I've never seen you in long pants. I heard you were in long pants at GR, then changed to shorts for our last getogether.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I was his roommate for 2 years, I think I saw him in long pants once
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:42:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I've never seen you in long pants. I heard you were in long pants at GR, then changed to shorts for our last getogether.

Nope.  I have been to Grand River, in pants, twice. Both with my dad, right before deer season. I only own 1 pair.              
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:11:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

So how did they shoot?

Awsome!! The Vepr shoots a little high, but that will be fixed.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top