Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:34:32 PM EDT
Is that gone yet?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:55:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#2]
HB 347 will correct it, and it recently passed the house.  Even if Bob Taft vetoes it, we should have enough votes to override it.  

Concered about it? Write your legislators.  I sure as hell have been.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
HB 347 will correct it, and it recently passed the house.  Even if Bob Taft vetoes it, we should have enough votes to override it.  

Concered about it? Write your legislators.  I sure as hell have been.

HB 347 DID NOT pass......SUBSTITUTE HB 347 passed.......the substitute bill left out several provisions that HB 347 wanted....One of them being the reporter's access to the names of CHL holders....that was dropped, and will be reintroduced in a later bill.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Over at Buckeye Firearms Association (formerly known as OFCC PAC) we've been working closely with Representative Aslanides, Chairman Latta, and many other key members of the House to get the bill passed.  We succeeded.  Basically, Buckeye and the thousands of pro-gun Ohio residents hit a home run with this bill.  Now, it goes to the Senate.  Call your Senator and tell him that you want Sub. HB 347 passed by the Senate as it came from the House.  Feel free to IM me for more.  

Collin
BFA guy for Clermont, Hamilton and other Cincinnati area counties.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:41:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Is the substitute bill still infringing on the rights of law abiding Resisdent Aliens from being able to get their CCW, even though they can own firearms legally?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:21:22 AM EDT
[#6]
i cant wait to see the plain sight in a vehicle go bye bye.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top