Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:01:00 AM EDT
I can guess what the answer probably is, but are tracer's allowed on ODNR ranges?  (cringe)
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#2]
No exploding targets and no tracers. Sorry.

Groucho
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Groucho

Aw c'mon dad, pleeese?????
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Public ranges abhor the word fun, and will not tolerate it in any form....and unfortunately have a long list of idiots and accidents to back this policy up.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Groucho

Riiiiight, then we'd be putting out greasefires from all that lube you use on your guns....
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Groucho

Riiiiight, then we'd be putting out greasefires from all that lube you use on your guns....

You're just jealous because my babies always go BANG!!!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Believe it or not, we had a fire on the range last spring due to the wadding from a muzzle loader landing in the grass above the back stop. Yep, our other RSO was on duty and he had to put it out. I would have let it burn. Less mowing for me.

Oh, no TV sets, beer cans, computer screens, keyboards, washing machines, cars, trucks, tanks, propane bottles, or anything else. Just paper targets.

For some, the target stand wire seems to be fair game. But I won't mention any names..

Groucho
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Believe it or not, we had a fire on the range last spring due to the wadding from a muzzle loader landing in the grass above the back stop. Yep, our other RSO was on duty and he had to put it out. I would have let it burn. Less mowing for me.

Oh, no TV sets, beer cans, computer screens, keyboards, washing machines, cars, trucks, tanks, propane bottles, or anything else. Just paper targets.

For some, the target stand wire seems to be fair game. But I won't mention any names..

Groucho

hahahhaa, its just cuz the cardboard gets boring you know..You know I dont do it on purpose though, in fact I get pretty mad when it happens, because for one thing its embarassing, and number 2 I have to just sit there and wait till the next cease fire so I can set up a new target for me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Groucho

hahahhaa, its just cuz the cardboard gets boring you know..You know I dont do it on purpose though, in fact I get pretty mad when it happens, because for one thing its embarassing, and number 2 I have to just sit there and wait till the next cease fire so I can set up a new target for me.

If you want to shoot in a junkyard, you can go to AA, and pay $12.00 per hour instead of $5.00 a day. You'll sometimes run into some real yahoos there too.....Think I'll stick with GR.....
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top