Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:58:41 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone is taking an FNC to the Frozen Buckeye Shoot at Millers. Finally convinced the wife that class 3 is a good long-term investment, and I'm looking at getting an FNC, but I've never shot one, NFA or otherwise.

Just wondering.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
miketv might have one along - I know he has access to it. I'll ask  him if he's bringing Pat's down there.

They're nice guns, heavy and big, but like shooting a .22

Cool factor is high.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:10:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll see what I can do  Mike
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:16:10 AM EDT
[#3]
You do know that FNC parts are made of unobtainium, right?  

I would have one except for that, nice guns, but I'd be afraid to shoot it.  FWIW
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Very true about the parts. I had the chance at shootin a F/A one. Bad thing is the bolt broke while I was shooting it. The guy was cool about it cause he knew it could have happened even if he was shootin it and such. He said a common thing is their F/P will jam and break and said that usually ruins the bolt. Bolts for them F/A or semi are $250 he says.

So if ya get one, I wouldnt shoot it much.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You do know that FNC parts are made of unobtainium, right?  

I would have one except for that, nice guns, but I'd be afraid to shoot it.  FWIW

$250 for a bolt I can handle though...

Mike, tell Pat who it's for (I bought his NDM-86). I'm sure he'd be cool with it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top