Beat the Irish.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thankee Ted Ginn, 14-7...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, they must have given Ted Ginn some sticky gloves. He's not even dropping anything.

The Buckeyes actually look like a decent team.....it must be that they heard about Maurice Clarrett robbing people and they figured if they didn't play good, they'd end up on the street holding up people for spare change. Good motivation, I guess.

I'll bet Texas and Penn State are rooting for the Bucks, cause you know after you've schooled someone, you tend to wanna see them succeed.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
/me is a bit worried, but waits patiently for the second half
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Beat the Irish.  

+1 Go BUCKS!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#6]
ND =
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#7]

good job, buckeyes

*sigh*
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
[
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Now, see.....

If OSU had played that well all season long, they might have ended up 4th in the country, right behind Penn State.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Now, see.....

If OSU had played that well all season long, they might have ended up 4th in the country, right behind Penn State.

If we had played that well all season long, we'd be ranked #1 playing in the Rose Bowl with USC as the underdog.

We starting a drinking game. Everytime the broadcast switched to Laura Quinn, we all had to take a drink. I aven't drank that much in such a short period of time in a looooong time.

Oh yeah, GO BUCKS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#12]
The bottome line is that Troy Smith was suspended due to his own stupidity, causing him to have a 3 game disadvantage to Vince Young.

So... why hasn't anyone on the radio suggested that Troy Smith cost the Buckeyes a very possible National Championship?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The bottome line is that Troy Smith was suspended due to his own stupidity, causing him to have a 3 game disadvantage to Vince Young.

So... why hasn't anyone on the radio suggested that Troy Smith cost the Buckeyes a very possible National Championship?

That's not the Buckeye Way. The Buckeye Way is to glorify him, hype the ever-loving-shit out of him until he believes he can do no wrong, and then let him self destruct.

It's also called the "Schleister Syndrome".

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#14]
No kiddin. They switched to her so many times. Hawks g/f seemed more important than the game from the way they were constantly showing her.

Im a buckeye fan, but Ill agree with Craig on that one. They always try and make them sound like they are gods even when they are terrible.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That's not the Buckeye Way. The Buckeye Way is to glorify him, hype the ever-loving-shit out of him until he believes he can do no wrong, and then let him self destruct.

It's also called the "Schleister Syndrome".

I called Corby last night to bring up my point, and the call screener "Joe?" I think, thought it was a great point, but my boss called and I hung up before he (John) got to me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#16]

I think Clarrett is doing a FINE job filling in for "straight arrow" Arthur Schleister.  (I remember reading a book in high school about Scliester called Straight Arrow.  It was written just before his fall from grace)

B:

You know, all 116 other division 1 schools don't have dirt bags like Ohio State does.  Well not as many at least.

3rd:

All I heard up here in NW Ohio was "brady quinn brady quinn brady quinn, charlie weiss, brady quinn brady quinn, brady quinn, AJ Hawk's girlfriend... brady quinn brady quinn brady quinn....."

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
3rd:

All I heard up here in NW Ohio was "brady quinn brady quinn brady quinn, charlie weiss, brady quinn brady quinn, brady quinn, AJ Hawk's girlfriend... brady quinn brady quinn brady quinn....."

That's cause you're all a bunch of damn Irish Catholics up there!

(I grew up in Bellevue, where it is probably a 40% Italian population) And that left the other 60% to be divided up between OSU and UofM.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top