Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 12:05:31 PM EDT
This one just dropped in my inbox:

CASE SECURITY ALERT

The following incident did not occur on campus, but because it involved Case students, Protective Services would like the university community to be aware of the incident.

THE INCIDENT OCCURRED AT: 10:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 7, 2003

TYPE OF INCIDENT: Robbery

LOCATION OF INCIDENT: Off campus-near the intersection of Coltman Road and Mayfield Road

INCIDENT DESCRIPTION: Five Case students were walking north on Mayfield Road at approximately 10:30 p.m. when they allegedly were approached by three men who asked them for money. One of the students replied, "No," and reportedly was punched in the face by one of the suspects. That student then ran to a nearby store and called the Cleveland Police. The suspects allegedly demanded money from the remaining four students, who all complied with the demand. The suspects then fled from the area before the police arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF SUSPECTS:

Suspect #1 is described as a black male, approximately 20 years old, 5'8", stocky build, wearing a light green skull cap.

Suspect #2 is described as a black male, approximately 20 years old, 6', thin build, wearing a brown fuzzy hooded jacket.

Suspect #3 is described as a black male, approximately 20 years old, 6', thin build wearing dark clothing.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: None of the students required medical attention.

SECURITY INCIDENT ALERT #8
Initiated December 8, 2003

* Information provided by the Cleveland Police Department

--------------------------------------

With no mention of weapons, it was five against three ... and after the first student fled, what did the remaining four do, just stand there waiting to be mugged?  Geez almighty - I guess if they were demanding their calculators and pocket protectors, it would have been a different story.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What a bunch of friggin pussies. 5/4 against 3, what's wrong with this picture? Win or lose, if someone punches me in the face we're going at it.

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The report doesnt say if they were metrosexuals or not so we cant jump to conclusions here
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
What a bunch of pansies! 5 to 3 and no fighting going on?
Nobody's gonna take my money that. They'll experience pain! Lot's Of Pain!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Liberal College Students~ "Hey man, we just want peace and love Mr African Americans. Lets hold hands and fight for African American rights together!"

Black Robbers~ "Bitch, give me yo money beefo I rape yo white ass!"
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Liberal College Students~ "Let us repay you for the transgressions our forefathers committed against your ancestors."

Black Robbers~ "You's whites devils owes us. Give us a handout or we'll rape yo white girlfriends!"

[nomex on]

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:57:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Heh...I work at Severance Hall, right on the campus.  The students I see walking around don't look up to fighting...

When was the last time you heard about the excellent sports program at CWRU?

We get security alerts from the University Circle police all the time.  It's a good thing that we're not allowed to carry guns around here, college campus and all.  Even if we do get CCW, this is still a victim zone, and now that all those cops are being laid off?

Scott
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#7]
That's Cleveland and not even newsworthy as it is so common.
I couldn't go to the store without people standing outside demanding money, sometimes not even polite about it either.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#8]
If I can keep my cash and only lose a pizza after being hit with a baseball bat when two mugged me years ago, they're wimps!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This one just dropped in my inbox:
CASE SECURITY ALERT

I just know you're patrolling the area armed on your Segway
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey:

We have a company segway and its seriously fun to ride around the office and parking lot.  Just one of those executive perks.  Yes, our CEO really did spend  $5k on one.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top