Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/15/2003 10:24:02 PM EDT
I am in no way affiliated with Vance's. I just wanted to let you guys know they've got a great sale going on till 8/31/2003. I bought my SA 1911 Mil-Spec during their last sale for $399, and they've got the same price this time. They're doing 12months same as cash till Sunday the 17th. They've always got some of the best prices in the State. I have to take a pass on purchasing anything this time around, but hopefully the funds will be in order for the next sale...probabaly another 4-5 months.

(mods, I don't think this violates any CC issues, but if so, my appologies. Feel free to lock and IM me if it does.)
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:45:52 PM EDT
It's funny you say that because, when I went to Buckeye Outdoors which Vance's own now, there Exact same model of the xenon bore light is about a $10 difference, being that Buckeye is more expensive, what gives?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:35:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By armoredsaint:
It's funny you say that because, when I went to Buckeye Outdoors which Vance's own now, there Exact same model of the xenon bore light is about a $10 difference, being that Buckeye is more expensive, what gives?

Maybe someone didn't get the memo? That or they want to take advantage of the "non city folk."
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 2:57:47 AM EDT
When I lived down there Vances was always the highest priced place I ever saw. You needed a year to pay for anything you bought.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top