Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:44:46 PM EDT
I'm just about done with the unlisted AR lower thing for now. But I figure that I just might have enough to do another FAL.

Anyone know of any FAL uppers for sale in California? Preferably Imbel or DSA, others considered.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:02:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:08:22 PM EDT
I have heard that Entreprise quality is hit and miss. And that the latest batch of Entreprise are a miss. But it's an option. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:21:51 PM EDT
A knowledgable top-notch FAL tweaker may be able to work on an Entreprise. I have heard they have improved a bit lately, they sometimes just take a bit more effort to assemble.

While 'Gunplumber' (Mark Graham @ Arizona Response Systems) won't work on Entreprise, I believe Rich Saunders at Century Gunworks in Gardnerville, NV will do so.

Bill Wiese
San Jose CA

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:38:26 PM EDT
I own an enterprise receiver and have had no problem with it but i have heard things about them. The only good thing about them if you live in L.A. is that if anything happens to it you can take it back and get a new 1as far as the building process i had no need for a dremell everything fell right into place and the parts kit i was using was an Imbel.
Top Top