Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/17/2006 4:33:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2006 4:41:39 PM EDT by Kalifornia]
Nevermind... got all the info I needed from the tacked thread. DUH!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:44:18 PM EDT
go to the ca DOJ website and take a look around at the MOVING TO CALI link.

You can bring in ANY handguns or long guns, as long as they are not an AW as defined by current statute or court case law. You only have to register handguns that you bring in. its about 19 bucks per handgun. So... buy as many handguns as your credit cards will allow while you are still a resident of your current state. Then have fun with them here in Kali. Also, handguns are WAY less expensive in NV than they are here, so buy them now.

The list of non importable AR15 lowers is available on the doj website. Just make sure you fix the mag on any "Off list" AR and you are legal (per current case law). list is here http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/regs/aw.htm
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:52 PM EDT
thanks for the info!

so, I can even bring in handguns not on the list???
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:18:59 PM EDT

For some reason.....lots of Cali folks drool over them.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:37:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MisterSuzuki:

For some reason.....lots of Cali folks drool over them.

STI? please tell me what that is.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:13:07 PM EDT
The STI race gun frames are kinda hard to get. (hook a brother up).
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:47:12 PM EDT
....or offset some of your moving expenses. ;)
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:09:09 AM EDT
Once they're in CA, then PPT are allowed right?

So, if you had a choice between these which one would you get???
Top Top