Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 11:02:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:28:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I talked to my FFL today. He told me that he is getting two in, maybe in the next week or two. He isn't even sure of the price yet.

Not much help, I know.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I talked to my FFL today. He told me that he is getting two in, maybe in the next week or two. He isn't even sure of the price yet.

Not much help, I know.

I doubt that's going to happen...they are still not on CA's approved handgun list yet. The 45 GAP is available though..
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not much help, I know.

I doubt that's going to happen...they are still not on CA's approved handgun list yet. The 45 GAP is available though..

You doubt what exactly? He is getting them in as part of the dealer package, he just wasn't sure if he could sell them yet.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not much help, I know.

You doubt what exactly? He is getting them in as part of the dealer package, he just wasn't sure if he could sell them yet.

Ahh...I get ya. I just meant he couldn't be selling them yet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Putting a chamber loaded indicator on the slide isn't that complex of an operation.  Expect to see a CA Version with a chamber loaded indicator by the end of 2006.  The XD .45 ACP was one of the most anticipated and highly awaited handguns.  Have you seen how hard the marketing push has been?  Just look at this month's issue of Guns & Ammo.  It's showing up in CA in some form or another.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:02:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Just saw the ad in the NRA magazine, it includes 2 mags, holster, double mag holder, loader and cleaning rod.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top