Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 11:53:29 AM EDT
I'll be there Sat. waisting money I don't have.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Presuming it's this weekend, have fun.  I can't make it.  I am not in San Diego until the following week.  If I could, I'd be looking for 10-22 triggers and bull barrels.

If you aren't flying, there's nothing like that traffic near Mission Viejo on a weekend.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Sydwaiz  you have Mail

change of plans, arent going on Sat.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I MAY be going on Saturday, not sure due to a work commitment.  I have a major system move tonight (Friday).  If it goes well and everything is cool I was planning to spend Saturday in Tecate with friends.  If work sucks I'll miss the Tecate trip and go to Del Mar after the smoke clears.

I don't have any money to spend on this one either, but if I go I will find a way.

You can see what I look like in the DBS shoot thread:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=171205

Look for the goatee, pony tail, and glasses.  Do accost me if you see me!
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll have wife in tow.  Look for a guy wearing a white No Fear shirt with Lady Liberty holding a AR-15 and the words "PayBacks a Bitch!"  That's me, say "hi."  My wife doesn't want me wearing a gun shirt to a gun show for some reason so I won't be wearing my FAL shirt.  She thinks it's a bit overkill and that I look like a fanatic!  What can I say?  "I am!"  Oh well.  I'll be hanging around all the EDM stuff!
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I cannot go Saturday, I am working.

I will go on Sunday with a few friends.

I plan on making my usual purchase, a case of Q3131A, a thousand rounds of reloaded 9mm, and 500 of reloaded .45 acp.

Dont forget to print out your dollar-off coupon.

http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/guncoupn.htm

Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:55:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there. I have to buy a couple of thousand rounds of ammo and the big ammo dealer there has pretty good prices. Besides, there's always a couple of things to waste one's money on.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got back.

There were two buildings this time, and not as many people as last time.

I guess there are many people on vacation, or at OTL.

I got a thousand rounds of Winchester Q3131A, 500 rounds of .45 ACP reloads, 20 135 grain 9mm Federal Hydra Shoks, a silver Bushnell adjustable 3-9x32 scope for my Mini-14, and a new soft case for the Mini-14, because the rifle with the scope will not fit in the old soft case.

The Bushnell scope was only 45 bucks, I couldnt resist.

I cant wait to go try it out at Orosco Ridge this Saturday.

Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I went Saturday.  My first time to a Kali show in about 8-9 years.  I was actually pleasantly surprised at the turn-out.  I'm glad my wife and I got in for free and only had to pay for parking!  

I got 200rnds of Australian 7.62 on stripper clips in bandoleers all packed and sealed in an ammo can and a new mag for my Systema.  Oh yeah, I also bought a Windrunner Model 96!  

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#9]
i went on sunday, some of the dealers said that sat. was slower than sun., which is unusual.
costa mesa gun show is better if not the best in Kali, with 3 buildings and a breeze way section.

didnt really buy anything, i should of gotten those m1 carbine stocks for $9 cuz my brother needs one. saw some nice guns i would of liked to have, some day ill get a job and be able to buy some fun stuff once again.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
white No Fear shirt with Lady Liberty holding a AR-15 and the words "PayBacks a Bitch!"

Where can I get a shirt like that?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I got mine at the Long Beach Grand Prix from the No Fear trailer.  Check out one of the No Fear stores or from their online store.  store.nofear.com/merchant.cfm?step=4&pid=857  If that link doesn't work, just go to www.nofear.com and navigate through all the crap to "patriotic" tees.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I got 200rnds of Australian 7.62 on stripper clips in bandoleers all packed and sealed in an ammo can and a new mag for my Systema.  

How much were they getting for the 200 rnds of Aussie stuff?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

How much were they getting for the 200 rnds of Aussie stuff?

$35.95, same price as the Port battlepack.  The Aussie stuff was a much better deal IMHO.  Non-magnetic, ammo can, stripper clips, and a bandoleer.  What do you get with Port? A plastic bag that can't be reused.  I should have bought more but I was still in shock from buying the Windrunner!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#14]
About $180 per thou. Not a bad price. Supposed to be some good stuff. The next show is when? August?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Now THAT'S a cool shirt!  Thanks Sydwaiz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top