User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
@Procyon

I am just seeing this thread....

Have lived in St. Johns County the last 23+ years - two boys both in collage now did the one elem, middle, high school thing...

St. Johns has the best schools in all of florida!

Send me a IM and we can chat - did you find the FOP Range yet?

Red
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Procyon

I am just seeing this thread....

Have lived in St. Johns County the last 23+ years - two boys both in collage now did the one elem, middle, high school thing...

St. Johns has the best schools in all of florida!

Send me a IM and we can chat - did you find the FOP Range yet?

Red
View Quote

@badredfish

Yes, I did extensive research on schools in many states, focusing on TN, TX and FL. When I got to FL, I read about SJC schools and was impressed.

I haven’t found the FOP range.

But, in other news, we are under contract in Silverleaf and will be moving in August 2022!
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on finding a place, and welcome to the neighborhood. I’ll go ahead and recommend FOP as well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on the new house!
Silver leaf is literally being built in my backyard.
There is about half a mile of pine trees between us and I hear beep beep beep... Lol

We moved form Jax about 8 years ago and still commute back for work.
My wife is a on call nurse and has about 20 min to make it for an emergency.
I drie 30-45 min each way but I used to spend that much time in traffic when we lived there.
The schools have been awesome for our 3 kids. My son is going into 3rd grade and has been there since kindergarten.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top